Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Dvorsky Tower

Dvorsky Tower

Postby sjr223 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:38 am

Where is the Dvorsky tower? I have been everywhere I can go ... got the ring of thunder. The only place I can go to now is Isendra Tower ... and die. Where do I go now?
sjr223
Bard

Re: Dvorsky Tower

Postby littlebro » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:40 am

Unfortunately I've overwritten my first save file, so can't check exactly which dungeon gave the Thunder ring, but I do know that you don't go to Isendra Tower. You probably don't go there until near the end of the game, judging by the enemies (I know, I also stuck my nose in there to find out what it was like.)

I take it that you have been to the first cave and got the first ring (which I think is the ring of air), gone back to the King and he has given you the boat.

You enter the boat and arrive on the new continent.
You go to the town in the southwest corner (Palakin), speak to the ruler there and then enter Palakin Old Castle. I think that is where you get the ring of thunder.
Now go to the icy section of the map - north east, and that is where you will find the next ring.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:33 am

sjr223 wrote:Where is the Dvorsky tower? I have been everywhere I can go ... got the ring of thunder. The only place I can go to now is Isendra Tower ... and die. Where do I go now?

How many rings do you have?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sjr223 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:08 pm

I have the Ring of Thunder. It shows it above the cave where I got it. (Onary cave?). I go to the house in St mountain and talk to Tusaidlherehi and ask about the cult of Damna-Dora. He talks about the Pearl of Chaos concealed in the Dvorsky Tower and to tread carefully. I "take his advice" (be careful and move on? Where do I move on to? .. I have visited all places at St Mountain that I can go to. I went back to the King, but no luck there? thanks.
sjr223
Bard

Postby Madmar » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Now I am confused, I have two rings, one from Palakin old castle and the other from the St Mountain, or am I mistaken? I think I am ready to enter a mountain pass or something.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:02 pm

Madmar wrote:Now I am confused, I have two rings, one from Palakin old castle and the other from the St Mountain, or am I mistaken? I think I am ready to enter a mountain pass or something.

Yes, you are. Where does the confusion come from?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:02 pm

sjr223 wrote:I have the Ring of Thunder. It shows it above the cave where I got it. (Onary cave?). I go to the house in St mountain and talk to Tusaidlherehi and ask about the cult of Damna-Dora. He talks about the Pearl of Chaos concealed in the Dvorsky Tower and to tread carefully. I "take his advice" (be careful and move on? Where do I move on to? .. I have visited all places at St Mountain that I can go to. I went back to the King, but no luck there? thanks.

You need to continue to the South, through a mountain pass near Palakin.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sjr223 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Ok ..... I didn't get the ring in the castle ........ I think that is it .... on my way ...... thanks!
sjr223
Bard

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:12 pm

sjr223 wrote:Ok ..... I didn't get the ring in the castle ........ I think that is it .... on my way ...... thanks!

You're welcome!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Fanatik007 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:44 pm

can anyone help me please...I have all 9 rings and still cannot find Dvorsky tower???
Fanatik007
Bard

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions