Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Dvorsky Tower

Dvorsky Tower

Postby sandie1000 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:34 pm

I have been throughout Dvorsky Castle 4 times - areas I cannot get to. Can't find access point? Help
sandie1000
Bard

Re: Dvorsky Tower

Postby littlebro » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:34 am

Could you be a bit more specific? I found a couple of areas where you had to walk through walls e.g. there's one with a large area on the right hand side. To get to it you have to find the spot on the left wall, which connects to the main route, and just go through.

That is the map where you progress by walking on strips of green slime (down at the bottom left, and then again a little further on) to continue the main route.

My memory is that, although in other places you can see where the path through to optional areas is by looking for gaps in the shadows thrown by the walls, you don't have that in the Tower.
littlebro
Ranger

Re: Dvorsky Tower

Postby Valdy » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:38 am

I have only found that entry into the wall by accident. There is not the slightest indication that there is an opening at the left. I don't like to click my way through a game in order to find hidden treasures (as you have to do in this game), or openings in the walls. In one dungeon it was easy enough to spot, where the path was lighter than the 2 next to it, but here you can't see it at all.
Valdy
Explorer

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions