Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Just Finished

Just Finished

Postby phineus2020 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:04 pm

I just finished The Kings Heroes. I thought it was a very good game. The monsters were very well done and unlike any I have seen before. I liked the characters ( I still think you should put out an Indies Girls Calendar! It would definitely be a money maker for you!) I liked the character development and the skills and weapons were interesting. I wish that more money could be made but being able to find good weapons if you search hard enough helped immensely. My only disappointment with the game was not being able to do the side quests NPC's would ask for. I felt bad when my character refused them because that's not what an Indinera character is known for. We ALWAYS help the less fortunate and people in need! I also missed the secret rooms. All in all, I enjoyed the 39 hours it took me to finish and I will play again with a different player mix.
phineus2020
Wanderer

Re: Just Finished

Postby Indinera » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:08 pm

Glad you loved it so much!

I felt bad when my character refused them because that's not what an Indinera character is known for.

Yet,
Spoiler: show
having seen the ending, you must know why now :razz:

We ALWAYS help the less fortunate and people in need! I also missed the secret rooms.

Secret rooms were there, only not numbered. 8) +::music

All in all, I enjoyed the 39 hours it took me to finish and I will play again with a different player mix.

That's really great to hear! Could you please answer the questions (comprehensive feedback) to this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=218&t=9174

+::wizard +::wizard +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:23 pm

( I still think you should put out an Indies Girls Calendar! It would definitely be a money maker for you!)

Well I made it :razz:

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/St ... 4313745584
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby phineus2020 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:48 pm

Well, I just bought it! Thanks!! +::YAY You have some of the best art work I have seen. And yes, I know the outfits are probably not suited for actual combat, but, that is why these are called FANTASY games. +::Dance
phineus2020
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:59 pm

Thanks, I'm sure you'll enjoy the calendar ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions