Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Stuck at Isendra Tower

Stuck at Isendra Tower

Postby ladyvane66 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:05 am

So I've now been through Isendra 5 times, as far as I know found all the secret passages. However, I cannot figure out how to access the corridors at the far left on the bottom floor. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something really simple, but I'm just stuck. My stubbornness won't let me move on until I figure it out. Anybody out there able to help? +::sos
ladyvane66
Peasant

Re: Stuck at Isendra Tower

Postby LauraNorda » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:16 pm

I'm stuck here too! I wondered if it was anything to do with the mirror in front of the first staircase up (it says the mirror looks "odd" when you examine it) but nothing seems to happen.
LauraNorda
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:22 pm

I assume you have found the 'secret path' on one of the upper floors (it might even be the most upper, can't remember yet now). The exit is on the left side near the top. You step out into what looks like it's going to be the edge of the map and you end up on another map altogether.

Inside that secret path, one of the maps has another path going left again, and that takes you to the bit you can see from the entrance hall.

I think I have a save file at the beginning of Isendra Tower. If I have, I'll have a quick rattle through this evening, if I can find the time, and post here a bit more detail. But I hope that's enough to get you both on the right track.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby LauraNorda » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:27 pm

Found it!!! Thanks Littlebro! +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance

Spoiler: show
On the topmost map, right in the top left-hand corner, you can just about (if you squint hard!) see some sparkles in the wall. If you go left at the sparkles, that takes you to another map. You will eventually come to map with another set of equally hard-to-see sparkles, which will take you to the final area.
LauraNorda
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Well done!

Here are a few more identifying features in case anyone else is really stuck.
Spoiler: show
First room has long yellow carpets. It is the topmost left corner.
In that secret area, there are a couple of short corridors, then a room with several pools of water. The spot is more or less level with the top edge of the pools, on the left wall.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby ladyvane66 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:21 am

Thank you so much!! It was driving me crazy. Of course the good part is, I am now level 65 from all that wandering throught the tower. +::Dance
ladyvane66
Peasant

Postby RAndrews » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:50 pm

thank you :) I was also missing this, and going nuts trying to find it :)
RAndrews
Bard

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions