Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

TKH has been updated

TKH has been updated

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:06 am

All the reported glitches should have been fixed. :)
Attack Mode can now also be played in Normal speed, should you want to keep it this way.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: TKH has been updated

Postby Valdy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Thank you, Indi. I was going to try out Attack mode - sounded interesting - but as I said before, just couldn't handle the speed of light with which the guys moved to infinity and beyond... LOL
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Kirin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:29 pm

Is there any way I can get the updated version? I tried downloading it from my own e-mail from when I purchased it but it says "the password is blocked". Considering there was a treasure error at Secular Tumulus, I just don't want to miss this or encounter any other errors along the way.
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:36 pm

Vald wrote:Thank you, Indi. I was going to try out Attack mode - sounded interesting - but as I said before, just couldn't handle the speed of light with which the guys moved to infinity and beyond... LOL

Be warned, Attack Mode is DIFFICULT. +::O_o
Maybe not the best choice for a Story mode user. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:36 pm

Kirin wrote:Is there any way I can get the updated version? I tried downloading it from my own e-mail from when I purchased it but it says "the password is blocked". Considering there was a treasure error at Secular Tumulus, I just don't want to miss this or encounter any other errors along the way.

Yup, send me an email with the email you used for the purchase:
aldorlea@googlemail.com
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:57 am

Indinera wrote:
Vald wrote:Thank you, Indi. I was going to try out Attack mode - sounded interesting - but as I said before, just couldn't handle the speed of light with which the guys moved to infinity and beyond... LOL

Be warned, Attack Mode is DIFFICULT. +::O_o
Maybe not the best choice for a Story mode user. :)

I am sure it is, and I don't expect to last long, but the way you described Attack Mode made me curious, so once I am done with my Story mode game, I will give that one a go - just to see what it's like. :)

ETA: I just had a go at Attack Mode, and oh boy... I need MONEY to get HP potions and meat, because I won't bother with the Inns in this mode. So I need the Minister, who I didn't include in my party, and will restart this mode with the minister in the party. What I like about this version is that the enemies don't come back. Don't like them to respawn.

more ETA: OK, I had another go at Attack Mode - with the Minister - and it's just too exhausting. I like some of the features (no respawning), but the enemies are just too much for me at 100%. So I guess I am sticking with Story mode.
And I changed my mind about using Mona, and will use Trillian (Magneto) again. She has Egress and Paralyze. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:12 am

tbh I'm not surprised, Attack was always in my mind a "difficult" mode. :)
But I made Story for you so I'm glad you like it. +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:54 am

Indinera wrote:tbh I'm not surprised, Attack was always in my mind a "difficult" mode. :)
But I made Story for you so I'm glad you like it. +::wizard

Awww... thank you very much, Indi. I really enjoy this game in Story mode. I just never can decide who to take with me, but that's actually the fun part, trying out the different characters. But for now I will stick with Frank (Crusader), Trillian (Magneto-Witch), Novac (War Monk), and Callyope (Archer of the Dew). I think this is my "dream team". :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:32 pm

Great. There are so many combos indeed.
Do you rename your "Dream Team"? :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:40 am

No, the characters keep their names, because I often go back to their description in the main thread here, and don't want to confuse the characters by giving them new names.
And I don't see the point in changing their names anyway. People talk about the characters on the forums, and if they change the names, you might not always know who someone is talking about. I only give characters new names - when the option is available - when the characters' names are too outlandish to remember them. Then I give them good old-fashioned English names. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions