Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Dvorsky Tower

Re: Dvorsky Tower

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:42 pm

AND I downloaded the recent version only for Gail's spell "Fix". But it still doesn't work! She still fixes the enemies instead.

For that you need me to fix it manually.
The problem is that RM doesn't update the spell once you've learned it already. So the new version has the spell fixed, but your savefile hasn't. It's silly but the only parade to this is manual fixing.

Edit: And I just noticed that Gail's Restore spell is supposed to remove Weak and Idiotic. It doesn't.

I'll check and fix that.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:46 pm

I know how you feel. I had a few choice words for Indy at various moments.
The only thing I can say in its favour is that the sense of achievement when you finally beat the thing is quite something.

That's right, you get that at least. I had the same when I finished it in that Maniac Mode.

It's that inability to heal up between the two fights that did for me. It was only when I managed to end it with everyone more or less at full health that I could do it.

It's part of the strategy. Don't finish the pre-fight with low health, try to have everyone to the max.
I don't do easy, it's quite boring IMO... +::Dunno
I create Easy and now Story modes for people who like less challenge though... Normal for me means Hard for everyone else. +::surrender
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:36 pm

littlebro wrote:The only thing I can say in its favour is that the sense of achievement when you finally beat the thing is quite something.

Not really, I was just glad that it was over and I could finally mentally let go. I just couldn't stand leaving it unfinished, but that wasn't healthy for me, lol.

Indinera wrote:For that you need me to fix it manually.
The problem is that RM doesn't update the spell once you've learned it already. So the new version has the spell fixed, but your savefile hasn't. It's silly but the only parade to this is manual fixing.

I see. Well, I finally managed with items to get rid of the bad states instead.

Indinera wrote:I create Easy and now Story modes for people who like less challenge though... Normal for me means Hard for everyone else.

That's not really true. Normal was always normal in all other games so far and I always went very well with it.
I don't want it too easy either, that's why I never choose Easy Mode or even Story Mode.
But this fight was far beyond Normal Mode. My final success was only luck. Not strategy, not strong enough characters. Only luck.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Previous

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions