Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Archer skills

Archer skills

Postby karenks » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:47 pm

I have an archer of canopy and a pyro witch in my party. Just wanted to highlight that the auto skills which they get (ie the one which makes them attack first at the beginning of each battle), seems hard for me to differentiate whether or not they are turned on / off. However the only test which i can see whether or not they had the skills turn on / off is during battle, can't their skill had some indication whether they are turned on or off?
karenks
Peasant

Re: Archer skills

Postby karenks » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Another issue is that my archer had the skill of shoots 2x arrows at R0 and my witch had the skill "first draught" which also allows her to attack at the beginning of the game. Each time the battle begins, i get free 3 attacks and now my archer can shoot 4x arrows at R0. However, when the battle starts, only my witch is doing the first attack and my archer did not do anything. I tried to turn the skill off and on multiple times but now only my witch is doing the attack and not my archer.
karenks
Peasant

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions