Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

What's Your Dream Team (Spoilers!)

Re: What's Your Dream Team (Spoilers!)

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Indinera wrote:Archer is less useful in the modes I play, because the early series of arrow shooting is not quite as efficient.

Makes sense, but I'm not gonna try that ... so for me the Archer is THE best one!
Also ... if she's not stupid enough to shot the same enemy 5 times (which she does quite often), she can seduce a bunch of enemies with the Devine Bow. That I'm sure would also be helpful in harder modes.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:
Indinera wrote:Archer is less useful in the modes I play, because the early series of arrow shooting is not quite as efficient.

Makes sense, but I'm not gonna try that ... so for me the Archer is THE best one!
Also ... if she's not stupid enough to shot the same enemy 5 times (which she does quite often), she can seduce a bunch of enemies with the Devine Bow. That I'm sure would also be helpful in harder modes.

Seems like it, good strategy to pair multiple hits with a nasty status ailment
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:26 am

I always try to make sure I have some characters equipped with something that prevents the monsters from carrying out their action. Paralyze them, seduce them, inflict possessed or something like that. Sometimes it's even enough to silence them, when it's a monster that will most likely cast a spell. Silencing it in the first round and finishing it off in the second often saves me from a lot of damage.
At the Tumulus and Dvorsky Tower I kept changing equipment all the time, depending on what came my way. That's the advantage of visible monsters. For the skeletons, for instance, I always used a weapon that inflicts possessed. It has a very high success rate, and since they counter hits, they'll hit their companions or themselves instead. Paralyzing them wouldn't be all that helpful here because they still hit back.
For those huge purple spiders I change to Death weapons and paralyzing stuff.
I'd rather spend some time swapping around equipment than taking much damage from fights. My goal is always to get through fights as healthy as possible, so as to save healing items and MP. I'm a little hysteric in that point. I'm always afraid to run out of stuff, even when I've got plenty, lol.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:13 am

well it's longer but i'm sure it pays off ;)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby puzzled » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:08 pm

For a bad team how about

Minister
Priestess Savior
Commander
Transfo-Witch (Leader)

Commander/Minister make a terrible pairing for physical damage, and Priestess is not very helpful since items are already better at healing. You might be able to win, but you will have painfully long battles +::biggrin
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:58 am

you're correct about that pairing, commander loses a bit of his interest without a decent fighter to propel into the brawl
transfo-witch has a great buff but again this team lacks a fighter to really use it well
i have to say, you're a great expert at this game +::Thumbup ;)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions