Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Aplestia

Re: New RPG: Aplestia

Postby hcopter51 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Hi all, is there a place to pray in the town where the doctor is? Thanks.... +::YAY
hcopter51
Bard

Postby hcopter51 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Vald wrote:
gita wrote:Hi, beautiful game, but how do I revive a character? or rest?
thank you

There is a potion that you use to revive a character. To rest, there are places where you can pray, and if your prayers are heard, your stats get filled up again. There is no inn to rest in.

--- --- ---

Edited to add: the potion to revive a character is called "Anastasis Potion".

Is there a place to pray in the town where the doctor is? I just started and wonder if I have to go back to the first church in the game or not...Thanks +::Thumbup
hcopter51
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 pm

Unfortunately, Doctor Gertrude doesn't have a Chaac's Chalice for you to heal, but she has a teleporting device for you to easily go back to town so you can heal and shop. The game will be presenting you with more Chaac's Chalices and another teleporting device later.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby hcopter51 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:40 pm

OrfeasGS wrote:Unfortunately, Doctor Gertrude doesn't have a Chaac's Chalice for you to heal, but she has a teleporting device for you to easily go back to town so you can heal and shop. The game will be presenting you with more Chaac's Chalices and another teleporting device later.

+::Thumbup Thanks...I used that teleporter but it took me to the outerworld....How do I get back to town using it?? +::wizard
hcopter51
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:49 pm

hcopter51 wrote:
OrfeasGS wrote:Unfortunately, Doctor Gertrude doesn't have a Chaac's Chalice for you to heal, but she has a teleporting device for you to easily go back to town so you can heal and shop. The game will be presenting you with more Chaac's Chalices and another teleporting device later.

+::Thumbup Thanks...I used that teleporter but it took me to the outerworld....How do I get back to town using it?? +::wizard

The teleporter gets you to the Otherworld, which is essentially a corridor that has vortexes. By interacting with a vortex you have the option to teleport to a set place.

"The vortex to the bottom of the corridor corresponds to the town, the middle one to Doctor Gertrude's home and the top one (which will be unlocked the moment you interact with the teleporter in Kindynos Valley) corresponds to Kindynos Valley."
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby hcopter51 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:19 pm

OrfeasGS wrote:
hcopter51 wrote:

The teleporter gets you to the Otherworld, which is essentially a corridor that has vortexes. By interacting with a vortex you have the option to teleport to a set place.

"The vortex to the bottom of the corridor corresponds to the town, the middle one to Doctor Gertrude's home and the top one (which will be unlocked the moment you interact with the teleporter in Kindynos Valley) corresponds to Kindynos Valley."

Boy, I should have looked around !! +::cry Thanks so much, Fabulous Game, have to try the other one next....Well done !! +::kiss
hcopter51
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:09 am

Thank you very much! Really glad you're enjoying it!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby mamachi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:44 am

Is the Tower going on forever? +::surrender
In your next game would you be so nice to put an option for "story" or "easy" you see I like a god story and a bit of fights but I am not very good to fights I loose my patients.
I really like the story and the graphic.
mamachi
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:51 am

mamachi wrote:Is the Tower going on forever? +::surrender
In your next game would you be so nice to put an option for "story" or "easy" you see I like a god story and a bit of fights but I am not very good to fights I loose my patients.

The Clockwork Tower goes up to 12 storey high, but it has very good loot for your team.
For quicker battles, you may click on the Musical Note bubble icon on the top left of the screen while in battle or just press Shift once and everything will go quicker, if speed is the issue in battles.
For our next game we will most likely implement a Difficulty slider in the Options menu ranging from Easy to Difficult.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Valdy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:27 pm

I agree. The tower went on for too long. I got really tired of having to go up yet another floor and another one...

As for game modes, I was thinking the same. I am also more into a story-heavy and fight-light game. The less fights I have to do the better, because they interest me the least. But do love roaming around towns, doing quests and buying and finding stuff. This game did tire me out fight-wise, because although I killed every enemy I came across, my group was never strong enough to just kill the enemies with a couple of hits, but took much longer than I liked. I love story mode with few fights and where the characters hit harder and the enemies hit less than they do in normal mode. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby txpeach » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:35 pm

Vald wrote:

I agree. The tower went on for too long. I got really tired of having to go up yet another floor and another one...

As for game modes, I was thinking the same. I am also more into a story-heavy and fight-light game. The less fights I have to do the better, because they interest me the least. But do love roaming around towns, doing quests and buying and finding stuff. This game did tire me out fight-wise, because although I killed every enemy I came across, my group was never strong enough to just kill the enemies with a couple of hits, but took much longer than I liked. I love story mode with few fights and where the characters hit harder and the enemies hit less than they do in normal mode. :)

I completely agree! Too many strong monsters in this game. I love exploring, doing quests and the like but fighting not so much! I would love another game like The Deal!
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby mamachi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:13 am

YES I am not alone Thank you for all your answers.
Did you say 12 storage oh no I am at 5. I will take ONE every day then.
I never play with music and it is the amount of battles and that I cant kill the easy one with one strike. I fight and heal fight and heal forever in that tower.
There is a good potential in Orfeas games so we wait for the next one. +::clap
mamachi
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 am

Thank you for your compliment! Indeed, the Clockwork Tower has 12 levels and it's quite difficult, but you may find Chaac's Chalices inside to heal yourself and "merchants", without going back. Furthermore, you may revisit the tower if you need more experience for levels, so you definitely don't need to battle everything in there at this moment. We use visible enemies so that you can evade some and proceed without battling! If you are level 14 or 15, it will suffice for you to go to the last stage of the game. The Clockwork Boss is not that powerful.
Level 18 is the max in the game and you learn pretty powerful moves! +::wizard

Storywise, your team consists of just four B Class adventurers so you shouldn't be killing things in a single blow! +:oops:

PS: Don't forget the quick-battle feature. Click on the Musical Note while in battle to make animations and moves go faster!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Palerose » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:35 pm

Hi, my controller only works to move, It will not let me talk to anyone or open chests is there any thing I can do to get the controller to fully work? Thank You, Palerose.
Palerose
Peasant

Postby Palerose » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Palerose wrote:Hi, my controller only works to move, It will not let me talk to anyone or open chests is there any thing I can do to get the controller to fully work? Thank You, Palerose.
Palerose
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers