Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

End of Dvorsky Tower!

End of Dvorsky Tower!

Postby D-Squall » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:07 am

So I reached the end of Dvorsky Tower where the main character (Novak, the thunder monk in my case) revealed to be the true villain.

But I couldn't do anything because this game is very unballanced, my party is at level 46-47 and in the first turn I was struck with a thunder spell against the party and only ONE shot wiped out the party. Any tips of who I can beat this thing? Not to mention I'm very angry because I had one freaking difficult battle before it.

Spoiler: show
PS: I'm very disapointed with this game, it actually sucked very bad, a dungeon crawling game with poor story and just town-dungeon-town-dungeon-town-dungeon with basic dungeons wasn't something I was expecting from Aldorlea.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: End of Dvorsky Tower!

Postby D-Squall » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:58 pm

Since no one managed to give me any tips, I just grinded until lvl 60, yet made no difference because the boss was too fast and managed to kill me all the time. It was actually luck that I still had the Burden of the Gods which reduces the enemy party's speed, and also luck that I had the Elf with the Arrow skill that always deal 1000 damage to fying bosses (took me a while to try that skill because appart from small wings, it actually didn't look liked the boss was a flying type) AND THEN, I managed to defeat.

The ending was rushed but I wasn't expecting anything special, a mediocre ending for a mediocre game. Most of the time I'm not that rude in reviewing games by Aldorlea, but this game wasn't fun at all and the final boss was won by pure luck, it deserved my hate.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to The King's Heroes - Help and Questions