Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

You and who else

You and who else

Postby mamacat42 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:29 am

Indy,

Mostly I love your games, so does my husband. We are older, in our seventies, but still like RPG games. I have always hated the fact that you have way too many battles. But still I like your games. Your new game sounds way too hard for people like us and I am sorry because I was waiting for your new game. I know you are on a high thinking you are the big thing, but that is what kills most great people. I know you will not like this, but I hope you listen. I really like you and am so happy that you married the girl you love. Treat her well, it is a long life together. The wonder wears off eventually and you have to take each other as you are. My husband and I have been married 38 years and have gone thru many trials, as you get older, it gets harder because health issues get in the way. I hope you both make it. I do care about you Indie and worry that you have got a bit cocky because of your success and you are sooo young. Try to make games like you were that we all loved.

I really care about you and am looking forward to your new games.
mamacat42
Peasant

Re: You and who else

Postby Indinera » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:03 am

Hi, I'm not particularly cocky (or successful, for that matter) lol
There will be new "normal" RPGs in the future, don't worry. I now have Witch Hunt in the pipeline and it will be a bit like LF.

Forgot to say, congrats on your 38 years together. ;)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to You... and who else? - Help and Questions