Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Deal

Re: New RPG: The Deal

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:31 pm

In my first playthrough, I remember getting fairy dust. Now, going for the demonic ending, I didn't find the fairy dust. Anyone remember where it is?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Lady JJ wrote:In my first playthrough, I remember getting fairy dust. Now, going for the demonic ending, I didn't find the fairy dust. Anyone remember where it is?

Just between you and me:
Spoiler: show
Fairy Dust is a Key item for you to give to the crazy fairy lady in Karydos City. It's given to you from the Spirit of Tranquility (Chaac's Valley) as a reward if you choose the "treasure reward" option. No other choice will give it to you, but you will get other stuff like stats, gold etc
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Thanks. :) I knew what to do with it, just didn't remember how I got it before. Okay, I <<think>> that's the last unfinished quest.

List of optional side quests

Forest Town
Find the lost doll quest
Energize the crystal quest

Corncopia Village and Farms
Kill the hornets (recurring)
Explore the Ruins of Daath

Newly-found Ruins
Collect the 3 books
Collect marble stones

Forest
Damsel in distress (recurring)

Karydos
Find something 'fairly-like'

Bandit Forest
Clear out the bandit hide-out (recurring)

Long-lost Caves
Collect 10 gigas keeper horns
Stabilize the ghost

Camp Quests
Gibbi's quest
Little girl's lost doll
Save Po's siblings
Fire infestation
Undead problems
Howls from the sea
Labrynth (3 games)
Find the kitty
Rescue Sir Dolodan
Slay the water slimes
Help Zack
Retrieve the lunchbox

Around the Towns
Wishful thinking quest ("I wish I had...")

Lycanthorpae Book
Kill the werewolf

The 2 Witches
The red witch quest
The blue witch quest

Reading is essential
Book of Truth
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby MMM » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:17 am

Is there a way to get the previous updates, or the one before this new version because I cannot get to play it because of my Kaspersky and I already paid my money for this.

The Demo was fine to play, the problem is the full game isn't launching.
MMM
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:28 am

MMM wrote:Is there a way to get the previous updates, or the one before this new version because I cannot get to play it because of my Kaspersky and I already paid my money for this.

The Demo was fine to play, the problem is the full game isn't launching.

The previous versions are exactly the same codewise as this one. If you have problems with Kasperky (or any other antivirus) with this version, you are going to have the same issues with all versions of the game. Please, send a message to Kasperky's support to get information on how your settings should be. We cannot help you with this matter, since Kaspersky is a third-party company not affiliated with neither Aldorlea nor Orfeas Game Studio.
The latest version was sent to their labs and it was 100% clean, so it's just some minor detail on your antivirus' options that causes this issue. It should be a quick fix for them. Most likely you have your settings to be too strict.

PS: I know that this message may have sounded a bit harsh, but we truly cannot do anything to any customer's antivirus settings. Our product is not malware (checked with Bitdefender Total Security and Kaspersky Labs) and works correctly and without any problems from its part.

General Disclaimer
If you have any programs conflicting with the game, it's not the game's fault, but the program's settings. Please try and solve other programs' issues with the companies that actually develop them. We completely understand your issues, but there is nothing we can do to interfere with how antiviruses and other programs work.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Valdy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:46 am

Regarding virus scans: you shouldn't have to contact Kasperky or Norton, etc. You should be able to allow the game to download and/or install on your computer. When Norton is giving me a red warning, I can then get into Norton and "allow" this game to download and/or install.
You just have to familiarise yourself with your virus scanner to learn what to do when this happens. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby CTSKMS66 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:10 am

I am wondering about the long lost caves. Purchased game 02/09/17. I get permission from Maddae and the guy in front of the cave wont let me in. Am I missing something?
+::cry
Indinera. Shut up and take all of my money!!
CTSKMS66
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:31 pm

CTSKMS66 wrote:I am wondering about the long lost caves. Purchased game 02/09/17. I get permission from Maddae and the guy in front of the cave wont let me in. Am I missing something?

Hi! This was a glitch that we fixed on the13th of February. Updating the game will fix everything. The latest version is 1.5.2. Go to page 10 on this thread, last post and you will find my post with guidelines, q&a and information on updating. All versions of the game after 1.5.1 have the Madae glitch fixed.

PS: if you don't want the newest update, just get the permission from Counselor Madae and go straight to Long-lost Caves. Do not re-enter the small cave near the forest below the capital again. I suggest updating to the latest version of the game, though, because we fixed a lot of things.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Elyona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:57 am

sahmhappy wrote:
Elyona wrote:+::sos Does anyone know how I finish charging the Crystalline Blade? I charged it once from the crystal in the Old Caves, but don't know where to go from there.

Hi,

The second step in charging the Crystalline Blade is to revisit the Chaac's Mountain Range then:

1. Step into the gate.
2. Go to the upper right crypt and down the ladder.
3. Step into the first blue light to travel to the other side.
4. Follow the red arrows till you can access the arrow that takes you to the green light.
5. Touch the crystal and fight the Rainbow Crystal Dragon.

Congratulations! You now have a Charged Blade. Remember to save:)

Thanks so much, I will have to try it this play through. Also sorry for taking so long to respond with my thanks. +:oops: Last thing, I have another question +::Dunno I have the ancient glasses and am in the underground part of the Newly-found ruins, I am trying to solve the ancient panel in there, but can't figure out where the shield it wants is. I feel like I have looked everywhere in there so any help again would be great. Thanks
Elyona
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Elyona wrote:
sahmhappy wrote:Thanks so much, I will have to try it this play through. Also sorry for taking so long to respond with my thanks. +:oops: Last thing, I have another question +::Dunno I have the ancient glasses and am in the underground part of the Newly-found ruins, I am trying to solve the ancient panel in there, but can't figure out where the shield it wants is. I feel like I have looked everywhere in there so any help again would be great. Thanks

Be patient. The shield isn't in the ruins.
You can buy it from the plaza merchant next to the pub in Karydos
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Elyona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
Elyona wrote:
sahmhappy wrote:Thanks so much, I will have to try it this play through. Also sorry for taking so long to respond with my thanks. +:oops: Last thing, I have another question +::Dunno I have the ancient glasses and am in the underground part of the Newly-found ruins, I am trying to solve the ancient panel in there, but can't figure out where the shield it wants is. I feel like I have looked everywhere in there so any help again would be great. Thanks

Be patient. The shield isn't in the ruins.
You can buy it from the plaza merchant next to the pub in Karydos

Thank you so much, when I played before I was wondering what the shield was for since it didn't have the best stats. +::YAY +::YAY
Elyona
Wanderer

Postby CTSKMS66 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:43 pm

OrfeasGS wrote:
CTSKMS66 wrote:I am wondering about the long lost caves. Purchased game 02/09/17. I get permission from Maddae and the guy in front of the cave wont let me in. Am I missing something?

Hi! This was a glitch that we fixed on the13th of February. Updating the game will fix everything. The latest version is 1.5.2. Go to page 10 on this thread, last post and you will find my post with guidelines, q&a and information on updating. All versions of the game after 1.5.1 have the Madae glitch fixed.

PS: if you don't want the newest update, just get the permission from Counselor Madae and go straight to Long-lost Caves. Do not re-enter the small cave near the forest below the capital again. I suggest updating to the latest version of the game, though, because we fixed a lot of things.

Worked great! Thanks loving this game! SO far! +::Dance
Indinera. Shut up and take all of my money!!
CTSKMS66
Wanderer

Postby MMM » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:09 pm

Vald wrote:Regarding virus scans: you shouldn't have to contact Kasperky or Norton, etc. You should be able to allow the game to download and/or install on your computer. When Norton is giving me a red warning, I can then get into Norton and "allow" this game to download and/or install.
You just have to familiarise yourself with your virus scanner to learn what to do when this happens. :)

Downloading isn't the problem, the game isn't loading after I install it, it won't start at all. I will try asking Kaspersky support but if nothing still doesn't happen, I probably will ask for a refund because it makes no sense I pay for a game and can't play it.
MMM
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:48 pm

The Deal is the most popular game of February 2017 on aldorlea.org! +::heart
Thank you everyone for your support and interest in the game! This will make us push ourselves for a better quality and more content on our next games.

Friendly reminder to anyone who may experience any problems with their antivirus and our game: The probem lies with your antivirus settings. Ask the support of your antivirus on what to do, if you are not familiar with your program. The Deal works fine, but you may have too strict security options on your antivirus, hence the occasional issues you may be encountering.

Thank you again for your support and awesome feedback! +::YAY
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:34 pm

please could you help me with 4 questions -
I have got the peresphone chains but not sure if these are the ones needed for the gate in the Bandits' area-
also have red essence and a blue essence but not sure what I do with them
and cannot find the "retrieve lunchbox" quest- who or what do I ask
last I found 2 red squares with rocks on them in front of caves in the long lost caves but how do I get into them
-many thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers