Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

My review: funny teams, beautiful backgrounds

My review: funny teams, beautiful backgrounds

Postby flavie » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:26 pm

Done in 30h15 with first try and waves achieved. Real time done in 59hours +::O_o No story but strategy of well using armies.
Get the world rid of monsters’ invasion from the South-East, easily located as a king won’t let us in. 8)

Manage your armies, use them according to the type of enemies cos you can’t buy a bunch of potions to refill or revive them as you wish! But the old pirate’s cove brings a lot of money. To provide some refill for the next battle, equip the right artifact (warrior for linda).
The stronger was Derek for the first part of the game until I got Tristana and her dark knight. Knives hit well unarmored enemies. I liked there’s a skill against each type of enemy: tamed, possessed; one of a member to strengthen the party: blessing, dash, creepers, build up. I was glad when I achieved Monument of the Ravens, those silencing ghosts and imps, what a sore!

Humour: Overall the types of some characters are fun: a pink spider queen with a spider, acrobats with a beast’s mistress, a pink farmer with a big axe, a big tongue mimic, a cartoon puppet, a cute zombie, Anastacya with an open cleavage but holding a mace. +::biggrin Henrik claims he learnt a lot of spells, he just has blessing and holy burn. Kayser “give me better opponents, goddammit!” beaten by 3 ogres. +::lol
It says if you do much grinding it reduces your final result. When I had lv 7-10 enemies I did a little.
Think of going back to cities for artifacts and such. I’ve found the secret beach and old pirate’s cove 1298G.

Backgrounds: Marble Castle is in a heaven with flowers on the other side of the river; I’d the funny surprise to see it’s inhabited by succubbuses, another surprise to see the leader is a pink hair girl. Mansion of the damned looks like a cute haunted house offered to kids for Halloween. Romanza Castle has a bad-temper queen. Nevenmore ice touch with zombies on the rocks is funny. Orianne’ small castle seems to be one for fairies to be unnoticed, does the moon reflects secret activity?

Characters artwork: well-drawn coherent: the duelist long red hair and red cape menacing pose, the blond musketeer wearing an armor dress has her legs apart to apply her hit. The witch has sex-appeal with her red hair, red stilettos and purple tight dress. Iris looks self-assured, I love her chibi’s spider legs and peaked butt. Diamond is funny with her goat horns and lovely pink child face; she looks shy with her arms squeezed and dangerously sweetening her preys. Kayzer’s chibi is so cute for a grumpy knight. I noticed on a second look the hand behind the puppet. The beast’s mistress dark scales outfit looks too much.

Music: I loved the music of managing armies expressing: prepare your armies and did I well prepare?”Battle Theme” for boss has a good melody. It was a relief to hear when I’ve reached Poltergheist. The town one is funny like don’t worry, be happy, knowing your mission.
The list of rankings was long for me as it’s not my thing except for the ranking skilled, I got C+ with 16 grinds.
What's the use of Campaign Points? My max is 903.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: My review: funny teams, beautiful backgrounds

Postby darkange » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:22 pm

1298 gold in pirate's cove ? OMG .. I don't remember if I found that ... I started the game again in maniac mode - I hope I found it ... it is a big pain in the ass maniac mode but I will manage until the end ... just reached the part where my last general is Anastacya ... I don't have Kayzer / Iris yet or the succubus.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby flavie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:18 pm

Kayzer's castle, the pirate cove are up North. To find the Pirate Cove
Spoiler: show
go though the mountains on the left for the demon's place (small red horns girl), then along the mountains
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby darkange » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:15 pm

yeah I already found it after I posted it and kept on playing ... thanks for the hint anyway ... I got to say that even in maniac mode ... everything is hard up until you get Kayzer ... after that if you equip him right with that legendary armor + cross of isendra + a book that gives speed and some great physical dmg ... he is unstopable against any bosses .... his characters from the party might die way faster than him but not him ... he resists like a mother fucker.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Return to You... and who else? - Help and Questions