Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Power on Windows 10

Laxius Power on Windows 10

Postby RabbiG » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Has anyone had the problem of Laxius Power not starting in W-10? I had no problems with LP1 but when installing LPII it places the shortcut on the desktop but when clicked it turns the screen all white for about 2 seconds, then goes black with an hourglass icon for about 1 second and then goes to the Taskbar. I got it to run once and now, even after re-installing, it won't start. Help anyone? (I know the games are old, but I just found them a while back and am enjoying them even more than the Laxius series which I bought and played before!)
RabbiG
Wanderer

Re: Laxius Power on Windows 10

Postby Kale » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:54 pm

The Laxius Power games were RPGMaker 2000 if I recall correctly. It sounds like they should work, apart from a possible keyboard issue. LP1 is working for you and LP2 apparently worked once, then never again? Weird.

You might try to set the program compatibility on the .exe for windows 8 or 7? Maybe give the other compatibility options a try, run as admin, etc? You might also try this link for LP2: http://aveyond.com/forums/index.php?/to ... r-trilogy/ (Scroll down to the LP2 Download)

That post was by Indinera himself, so the LP2 download should be a legit, working, up-to-date version of the game. Just in case the site you downloaded LP2 from maybe had an old/bad copy. Wish I could help more, I'm holding off on Windows 10 for now.
Kale
Explorer

Return to Information and Purchase