Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New RPG: A Place Far Away

Re: New RPG: A Place Far Away

Postby MerryX » Sat May 11, 2024 9:57 pm

Quimby wrote:I got it but still cannot find any of the places you name. In order I get Nesting Grounds, Darkness, Passage Seepage pit, E-level, 500 cell block, E block command, Hallway, Infirmary wing all aspects and Security checkpoint. I keep going in circles. Of course I enter in the Aquaduct sections and find no hidden walls or secrets.

Hi Quimby,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you as real life interrupted - back now. Okay, I'll see if I can guide you and also hope if Del is around, he can chime in.

The track I took included: Aqueduct > Collapsed Stairwell > Sub-basement > Corridor > Ruined Room > Nesting Grounds > The Darkness > Passage > Seepage Pit > E-Level > 500 Cell Block > E-Corridor > E Block Command > Security Checkpoint (go up stairs) > Hallway (go up stairs) > Infirmary Wing > Infirmary Dorma Alpha (door at end of corridor) > Surgical Theater > Doctor's Hell Lab > Secret Cartway > Desolate Mine > Coke Pit with drop where Anya says "There is no coming back from this" and jumps down.

I think you're getting turned around in the red-carpeted hallway area which does circle round a bit but there are two staircases you need to go up. It looks like you need to go back to the Infirmary Wing as you're missing the entrance to the Infirmary Dorma Alpha, Surgical Theater and Doctors Hell Lab which leads into the mine area. That is where you'll find some "walls" where you walk through or under.

I hope this helps, Quimby - good luck. Lots of lovely dungeon exploration ahead for you!

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Quimby » Sat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm

Thank you so much. Directions great and I have reached the end of the story. Thank you again.
Quimby
Wanderer

Postby Scorpios » Mon May 20, 2024 12:05 pm

Had problem with freeziiiiiiing on mountain used keyboard worked, Then when I got to Master vita after dialougue it froze again, used keyboard, now I'm on train fighting Pet and after first fight says run then another fight win that then it repeats fight again but it keeps repeating I think im up to 5 ffights out magic as welll as paitience is this normal? How many times do I have to kill it??? HELP +::sos +::sos +::sos
By The Way I don't play games using keyboard, I'm 81yrs old with with arthritis in fingers
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby Scorpios » Tue May 21, 2024 3:57 pm

Scorpios wrote:Had problem with freeziiiiiiing on mountain used keyboard worked, Then when I got to Master vita after dialougue it froze again, used keyboard, now I'm on train fighting Pet and after first fight says run then another fight win that then it repeats fight again but it keeps repeating I think im up to 5 ffights out magic as welll as paitience is this normal? How many times do I have to kill it??? HELP +::sos +::sos +::sos
By The Way I don't play games using keyboard, I'm 81yrs old with with arthritis in fingers

Didnt relize just had to use arrow keys to run away DUH Still having mouse problems so I just try to remeber to save before going into big battles and use keyboard
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions