Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Bosses Monastery-Ice Cave

Bosses Monastery-Ice Cave

Postby antillon » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:08 pm

I Kill the rat in the warehouse and the 5 monsters in the room at the monastery entrance. In the cave I Kill the cats, the white cat (Razier?), the turtle, the plesiosaur (gamediplodicon or something like that), the QK (for the idol and for the relic), but when I exit the cave the game mention a boss (Godfred McGruder?) that I can't found. I walked twice all the corridors and nothing. The only site suspicious it's the tomb in the cave, but I visited it before and after of getting the idol without result. Some hint? Please!
antillon
Peasant

Re: Bosses Monastery-Ice Cave

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:24 pm

When you enter the frozen cave, there are 4 paths leading north. The rightmost path will take you to one boss fight. The two middle paths will both take you to another boss fight. There is also a boss fight at the top center, but it looks like you need to find a way to enter the map that's directly above and then dip down into this first map.

This first map has an exit at the northeast corner. That leads to a second map that will eventually branch off to the north and continuing east. If you take the lower east path, you'll come to a dead end where there's another boss battle. The guide says you need to use the item 'Unholy Scriptures' which is found in the big underground warehouse in the monastery. If you take the northern path which then heads east, you should trigger a fight just after you pass a cul-de-sac to the south. Continuing east leads you to an exit.

The guide then says that if you return to the same cave after delivering the stolen idol, you'll need to kill the enemies again and you will get a Butterfly Shield. It also looks like this is when you can enter the map that dips down into the first map, but I can't be certain of that. It does look like there are several coffins that line this particular map before it dips.

That's all I can decipher from the guide. The guide is pretty vague. If it helps you, great, if not, I tried. :)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: Bosses Monastery-Ice Cave

Postby antillon » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:18 am

Oh, well. the unholy book that you find in the area exorcizes the boss in the tomb. +::YAY
antillon
Peasant

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions