Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Lost in Stromdurness Ruins

Lost in Stromdurness Ruins

Postby D-Squall » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:06 pm

So I've been stuck more than a month in this place (actually I haven't been playing the game during this time) in the ruins, so I decided to play the game again in the last couple of days. I just can't seem to find a way to progress further, I activated a switch in a place where I had to climb a long set of stairs, I explored the whole place, but after that I found no path that makes me go further. What I have been doing wrong?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: Lost in Stromdurness Ruins

Postby molly » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:04 pm

wish someone would respond because I am also lost-I think I have found four switches and turned them right.
molly
Peasant

Re: Lost in Stromdurness Ruins

Postby D-Squall » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:14 pm

Last thing I did was jumping a wall to the inside of a fortress, then there was a lever to the right which opened the gates to the fortress. Then after checking around a bit, there was a big area with a big stairway in the right part of the screen, and in the top of that stairway there's a lever wich I activated it... and that's it. I searched the whole place (I think) and found no way to progress.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions