Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

LAXIUS SOUL IS OUT!!!!

Re: LAXIUS SOUL IS OUT!!!!

Postby gita » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:56 am

I'm playing the Demo - and it seems there's a bug - during battle actions i get +MP points - but none are actualy added, nore at the end of the battle - nothing added.
gita
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:04 pm

gita wrote:I'm playing the Demo - and it seems there's a bug - during battle actions i get +MP points - but none are actualy added, nore at the end of the battle - nothing added.

What do you mean? How are those points added?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby gita » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:51 pm

Indinera wrote:
gita wrote:I'm playing the Demo - and it seems there's a bug - during battle actions i get +MP points - but none are actualy added, nore at the end of the battle - nothing added.

I noticed it - when attacking they appear as blue +1 mp. on the battlefield near the character.
gita
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:44 pm

gita wrote:
Indinera wrote:

I noticed it - when attacking they appear as blue +1 mp. on the battlefield near the character.

Are you sure it's not added then?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Side quest 16

Postby watts712 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:23 am

I got side quest 16 from kid to find his dad and I went to where secret room 100 is click on bed and no dad.. it keeps saying I really wonder who would be foolish or stupid enough to sleep in a crappy place like this. What do I need to o do????
Thanks for help
watts712
Bard

Postby Beldarius » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:45 am

Finally got around to buying the game. Now I'll just need to replay LF 1-3 and then I can get to playing LS. +::biggrin

I just hope my laptop won't throw a hissy fit when I launch the game... my 10-year-old previous laptop broke down three years ago, so I ended up buying a new one to replace it. Yet for some reason the fans in this supposed "gaming laptop" start to scream like a jumbo jet whenever I try to play an indie game. wtf, HP?
"Young lady, stars shine only in the sky, and those that fall to Earth never shine again." - Anubis, Ronin Warriors

Note: I'm a girl, even though my avatar is not (he's Capricorn Shura from Saint Seiya, btw)
Beldarius
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:44 am

Now I'll just need to replay LF 1-3 and then I can get to playing LS. +::biggrin

Don't forget LP 1-3 and 3 Stars and Fortress of Hell +::stop +::stop +::stop

I just hope my laptop won't throw a hissy fit when I launch the game... my 10-year-old previous laptop broke down three years ago, so I ended up buying a new one to replace it. Yet for some reason the fans in this supposed "gaming laptop" start to scream like a jumbo jet whenever I try to play an indie game. wtf, HP?

I, too, invested some money in a pretty good laptop, and I can say it plays LS like a charm. Hope it'll be the same for you!
Thanks for your support, and have fun! +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions