Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Finished!!!

Finished!!!

Postby littlebro » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:52 am

Indy, get ready to put up the Players' Memories thread, I've finished.

I was playing on Normal (so no surprises there) and it took me just over 25 hours. I know, I know, obviously I've been playing this when I really ought to have been doing other things, but it was so engaging that I didn't want to stop unless I absolutely had to. If anyone is undecided about whether to buy or not, my strong recommendation is that you do.

My score: 99/100, as I didn't realize the implications of having a rest at the station until I left the Swamp.
But I got 2 bonus points for finding the optional characters, so ending up with 101/100. I've put the New Game+ save file in a separate folder, as I think I'd like to play through again with the characters joining in the usual way. This will help me build up a proper 'Notes to Self' document with my usual tips and tricks and general info.

One thing I will share now, though - if you used Xendra's skill to teach someone to counter-attack, go through the skill again, selecting No each time to remove it BEFORE the final boss fight(s) as if anyone except a really strong fighter has it, they will die as several enemies will counter attack back. I came unstuck on that. Sandy and Xendra were fine on counter attacking, but anyone else probably doesn't stand a chance. I had to start those fights again from the save file just before the boss sequence.
littlebro
Ranger

Re: Finished!!!

Postby Indinera » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:39 am

Indy, get ready to put up the Players' Memories thread, I've finished.

Congratz! +::clap
There you go! +::music
www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/vi ... 220&t=9378

I was playing on Normal (so no surprises there) and it took me just over 25 hours. I know, I know, obviously I've been playing this when I really ought to have been doing other things, but it was so engaging that I didn't want to stop unless I absolutely had to. If anyone is undecided about whether to buy or not, my strong recommendation is that you do.

Glad you loved it so much! +::wizard

My score: 99/100, as I didn't realize the implications of having a rest at the station until I left the Swamp.
But I got 2 bonus points for finding the optional characters, so ending up with 101/100. I've put the New Game+ save file in a separate folder, as I think I'd like to play through again with the characters joining in the usual way. This will help me build up a proper 'Notes to Self' document with my usual tips and tricks and general info.

Which could end up tremendously useful for this forum and its users. +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions