Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Relics

Re: Relics

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Now we both get our way! +::biggrin
But littlebro put everything in spoilers. All I know now is the area where I can find the relic. I'll not open the spoilers just yet. I'll try and search myself!

@littlebro: Did you figure it out on your own or do you have the guide?
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:30 pm

I figured it out on my own, with a lot of wandering around, but trying to be very methodical as well.
But not looking at the Guide meant that I lost a point because I used the free heal at the railway station, so I don't have a perfect score.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:36 pm

littlebro wrote:I figured it out on my own, with a lot of wandering around, but trying to be very methodical as well.
But not looking at the Guide meant that I lost a point because I used the free heal at the railway station, so I don't have a perfect score.

This however is available in the free sample that has been serving as instructions manual for my latest games.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:50 pm

Well, if you found everything out on your own and only made that little mistake, that's still awesome. You're a great player. I would have missed the secret monster, I only got it because my friend told me that she had been attacked.
And I cheated and looked on the board to get help with two things: The exorcism quest (it simply didn't occur to me to look at my inventory, even after all the games I've played), and then hunting the deer.
And of course I didn't get that one relic armor. Probably I would still have had enough points for New Game+, but obviously I didn't play as well as you did.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:29 pm

You're a great player.

For sure. seems to know me very well xD

Probably I would still have had enough points for New Game+

yeah, you played well too lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:45 pm

I only got the secret monster because I had stopped playing at that point to take a phone call and left the game running. I saw the bit of dialogue come up (something about 'did you hear that noise') so when I finished my call, I played on from there. So it was pure luck and no skill at all.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:55 am

Well, that one can probably just be found by pure luck anyway. No one would walk around places and stop every now and then, just to see if a hidden monster attacks.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:06 am

i'm not sure but maybe if you explore thoroughly all the crosses and trees this might last long enough for the terror to attack you... +::O_o +::surrender
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:14 am

hmm ... now you got me curious ... can I get a PM too about the last relic littlebro ?
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:21 pm

Indinera wrote:i'm not sure but maybe if you explore thoroughly all the crosses and trees this might last long enough for the terror to attack you... +::O_o +::surrender

Nope, I explored every little spot at that place before entering the mansion. And then, after I learned about the monster, I wandered around for some more time before I eventually got it to attack me.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:43 pm

darkange wrote:hmm ... now you got me curious ... can I get a PM too about the last relic littlebro ?

Sent you a little something.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:49 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:
Indinera wrote:i'm not sure but maybe if you explore thoroughly all the crosses and trees this might last long enough for the terror to attack you... +::O_o +::surrender

Nope, I explored every little spot at that place before entering the mansion. And then, after I learned about the monster, I wandered around for some more time before I eventually got it to attack me.

there is a catch though, if you enter the main menu, the timer goes back to zero
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:29 pm

@littlebro aparently I can't sent PM to anybody ... it doesnt work ... so I will send you a reply here : if you are talking in your message about that last relic weapon gun that works for Cybel ... I already have that... it's behind a glass door like you said. I was talking about the last Armor relic ... that's what I am missing.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:32 pm

darkange wrote:@littlebro aparently I can't sent PM to anybody ... it doesnt work ...

That is really weird. Not even by hitting the 'Reply' button?

darkange wrote: I was talking about the last Armor relic ... that's what I am missing.

We can't be sure that it is the last one that you are missing, you might have got that, and be missing something from earlier on. The only way to be sure which one it is would be for you to list the ones that you have got.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby darkange » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:45 pm

the list is identical to Cassiopeia's list ...
About private messages ... when i send the message it just appears to be sent but if i go to sent messages or outbox it's always empty and when I ask the sender if he got my message they don't ... somehow the message dissapears on the road lol.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions