Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

SQ6

SQ6

Postby GrannyC » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:36 pm

How do I help the woman's son in the dwarf village. My quest menu says it is SQ6
The walkthrough says:
SQ6 Gift from the Devil Witch (Dwarven Village) – Talk from the left side (not behind his counter) to the dwarf selling items and weapons. To get the fight with the mimics, be 3 in the party instead of 4.
 SQ7 Death in the dwarf (Dwarven Village) – Get the reward from SQ8 (Undead Killer armor) and talk to the dwarf with said armor UNEQUIPPED.
 SQ8 More mimics (Dwarven Village) - To get the second part of this quest, speak to the dwarf after completing SQ6, then head to the graveyard, then go back and talk to the dwarf again. You can return to the room and fight the King of the Mimics.
I killed the three mimics and received a machine gun. Then I killed the king mimic and received a Mitrailleuse. I did not get the Undead Killer armor.
This makes no sense to me. What am I missing?
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Re: SQ6

Postby mamachi » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:08 pm

It took me 3 hours to play the Graveyard and I loved it.
The dwarf village quest "Death in the dwarf" is SQ6 and you have to get the reward from SQ9.

Remember to find a character first.

Hope this help
mamachi
Bard

Re: SQ6

Postby GrannyC » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:01 am

Thanks, I finally found it. Someone really messed up on the walkthrough guide.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions