Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New Game+

Re: New Game+

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:But still slow like a snail!

xD
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:47 pm

I have to say, I think next time I'll replay without New Game+. Having all the characters at once doesn't seem to be so much help. I feel like I'm doing nothing but keeping them all leveled, lol.
Plus, I don't get some nice equipment they bring when they join normally.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Those were my thoughts too.
I think NewGame+ would be an interesting experience, and for those who like maniac mode, it would be an additional challenge, so I'm not going to say that I'll never play it, just that for my second playthrough, I will start in the usual way.

Actually, I hope to start that new playthrough this week. I want to do some experimenting with strategies.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:54 pm

Yes, I'd like to do that too, and I'm thinking about just quitting this playthrough. I'm only at the mansion and I'm tired of running around aimlessly only to keep them on decent levels.
I don't know, I thought inactive members get XP too, but they don't. Weird thing is, the chicken's at lv5 all of a sudden without ever using it, but none of the others gained XP. +::Dunno
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:40 pm

tbh I just added that possibility without really thinking it through. also personally i don't really care about levelling up everyone but yeah it might make it a bit harder. but there is no easy way to solve this problem, maybe from one world to another add extra XP but that would probably make the main team overpowered...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:55 pm

If the inactive members gained some XP too it would already be helpful. It was very much in TBOL for instance.
I do want to keep them all at the same level because if I don't there's 2 possible consequences: Either I use them all anyway, but then they will all be at much lower levels than they usually would be. Or I have to decide who to use and stick with those. But then the whole idea of New Game+ would be a bit useless, lol.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby littlebro » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:44 am

I second that suggestion for the reserve party to gain some EXP. That would be in addition to those skills that some of them have of gaining exp when not in the party, e.g. Xena with found items and chests, not instead of.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:43 pm

will try to see what i can do at some point lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions