Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

quest 6 & how to defeat the crow

quest 6 & how to defeat the crow

Postby feyone2 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:35 am

I've 2 questions: Quest no 6 doesn't show on my list but I've defeated the mimics & the mimic king for which I received machine guns not undead killer armour - what's wrong here?

Secondly, I can't seem to beat the crow. M y team is Cybel 47, Lone 42 Marvel 45 & Viktor 45. A good hint would be appreciated! +::surrender
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Re: quest 6 & how to defeat the crow

Postby darkange » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:55 am

you get the undead killer armor once you anihilate the crow and finish that quest.. I assume you are talking about the crow and not the scarecrow. It is confusing sometimes ... your levels seem okay .. remind me if the fat black crow counter atack or not ?
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: quest 6 & how to defeat the crow

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:34 am

For me there's two things that worked wonders in a lot of fights: Have Cybel cast Ghost Shape, then physical hits of the enemy side will be very likely to miss, which will save you from a lot of damage. Then have her cast Warrior's Acolyte. It will take the evasion away from the enemies, so you can easily hit fast enemies like the crow. It doesn't have that many HP and should go down quickly, especially when you put the Lobster Arm on a strong character with a good weapon so as to make him or her hit twice.
What helps too is equip the Magic Scissors on someone (I usually had it on Cybel) and attack the monsters with it. It weakens a whole lot of enemies (actually I don't recall any monster that wasn't vulnerable for that), which will make it a lot easier to deal damage with physical hits on very resistant monsters.
For me that worked perfectly, so I didn't bother trying out different spells that might work well too. Thus I can't give any advice here.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions