Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Stormhardt Palace ... lost

Stormhardt Palace ... lost

Postby sjr223 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:57 pm

I am at a loss as to what to do ....... been through Stormhardt Palace and the part outside . Where is the witch? What to do now? I have a skeleton key? Where to use it? Thanks. I feel like I must have missed something important somewhere.
sjr223
Bard

Re: Stormhardt Palace ... lost

Postby littlebro » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:59 am

The key will open something that will give you another relic.

In order to get to the witch
Spoiler: show
you reach a map where it is skyline at the top and at the bottom are 3 separate rooms. The right hand one has a blue floor instead of the usual purple. In that room is a carousel. Interact with it and you will be teleported to the witch.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby sjr223 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:43 pm

The only blue room I find is the one with the clown face... where I think I got the key. approx location?
sjr223
Bard

Postby littlebro » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:37 pm

If you've got to the room with the clown face, then you haven't gone far enough. The only clown face I remember is on a map where it is roughly in the middle of the map, towards the left.
Spoiler: show
It is where you get the key.

You leave that map via a long staircase at the bottom left corner. That takes you to a map where you cross the roof with sky behind you, and then down a long staircase (same map as the clown room)
You have a fight at the bottom.

Carry on from there.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby sjr223 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:13 pm

I was there many times ...... finally put Marvel in my party and now things are happening. Thanks.
sjr223
Bard

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions