Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Q4 Monk

Q4 Monk

Postby dgford » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:38 pm

I'm having trouble locating this "castle" and the evil flowers. Any hints? Thanks! I'm already level 33 just walking around trying to figure this out, lol!
dgford
Mercenary

Re: Q4 Monk

Postby littlebro » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:06 am

From the entrance of the Frozen Cave

Spoiler: show
Take the furthest right hand path and go up. At the very top you fight a mini-boss or something (didn't note exactly what it was) and once defeated you get access to a cave entrance behind it. Enter it and you come out on the other side of the main path which you can see beind you. Go up just a few steps and that takes you to a new map.

Go up to the final junction. Straight ahead of you is a wider sort of space. Click on something there, more or less central, and that's where you get the Qs, plus the Stolen Idol.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby dgford » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:25 pm

Lol, thank you!
I hadn't been inside the cave yet. I thought it was supposed to be in the monastery! LOL
dgford
Mercenary

Postby littlebro » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Ah, then you might want to know this.

There is a quest inside the monastery. When you have Viktor in your party, speak to one of the monks who sells things (don't remember which one it is) and you will get it. I'm fairly sure that you have to speak to him from the side, and not from in front of his counter. I'm not doing full 'Notes to Self' until my second play through, so some things are a big hazy.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Witch Hunt - Help and Questions