Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Selatria

Re: New RPG: Selatria

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Ricbyrne wrote:Need help at the Abandoned Path! Been stuck here for hours. I found and placed one plank for the Shop Keeper, but can't locate the second plank to be able to cross the bridge. You are confined in a small area and I searched and clicked everywhere. What am I missing? +::sos

I'm only going from memory here, and sometimes my memory isn't accurate, but I think both planks are at the water's edge, one on the left, one on the right. So, if you found one, go to the same spot on the other side and click. I had some trouble finding the one on the left and found it by clicking blindly.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Ricbyrne » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Lady JJ wrote:I think both planks are at the water's edge, one on the left, one on the right. So, if you found one, go to the same spot on the other side and click. I had some trouble finding the one on the left and found it by clicking blindly.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's not working! I just about wore out my keyboard clicking +::surrender
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Postby liza » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Ricbyrne wrote:Need help at the Abandoned Path! Been stuck here for hours. I found and placed one plank for the Shop Keeper, but can't locate the second plank to be able to cross the bridge. You are confined in a small area and I searched and clicked everywhere. What am I missing? +::sos

I am having the same problem. Once you talk to the shopkeeper you are only allowed to go to the left and pick up that plank. Can not go to the right.
I am running latest version.

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/wxOiIUp
liza
Wanderer

Postby Ricbyrne » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:32 pm

liza wrote:I am having the same problem. Once you talk to the shopkeeper you are only allowed to go to the left and pick up that plank. Can not go to the right.

So if the other plank is at the end of the path on the right we are SOL?
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Postby liza » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Ricbyrne wrote:
liza wrote:I am having the same problem. Once you talk to the shopkeeper you are only allowed to go to the left and pick up that plank. Can not go to the right.

So if the other plank is at the end of the path on the right we are SOL?

I am thinking that this is a bug as the update states it fixed a problem and the updated created a new one.

[Chapter 2-4]
• Addressed an issue where Shopkeeper resets position upon leaving the Abandoned Path. To counteract this, the player is now not allowed to leave the vicinity until they help him with the bridge once agreed to.
liza
Wanderer

Postby whim » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Hi there,

I just got an email regarding this bug - As mentioned previously, it seems preventing people from going to Heiveir for resetting the Shopkeeper caused another bug to appear in its place. Going to look into this tonight and implement a hotfix to this.

Apologies to all who have this issue. Will add an additional treasure chest nearby to compensate for the rollback on playtime in the fix as well.
whim
Peasant

Postby myst23 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:25 pm

txpeach wrote:It's not a patch. Just install it over the old version. Works perfectly!

Thankyou txpeach and also thanyou game developers!!
myst23
Bard

Postby myst23 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm in the mirage forest and keep going around and around. What am I suppose to be doing there?
I see the sign about resetting . I saw a fairy but lost her. Help please?
myst23
Bard

Postby Ricbyrne » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 am

myst23 wrote:I'm in the mirage forest and keep going around and around. What am I suppose to be doing there?
You need to listen for the sounds when you travel! Bells mean you are going the right way and a buzzer means you traveled in the wrong direction and your route is reset to the beginning. Record your progress and learn from your mistakes and you will make it through. If you need more help here is the correct paths to take:
Spoiler: show
West, South, West,
West, North, East, North
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Postby myst23 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:50 am

Ricbyrne wrote:
myst23 wrote:I'm in the mirage forest and keep going around and around. What am I suppose to be doing there?
You need to listen for the sounds when you travel! Bells mean you are going the right way and a buzzer means you traveled in the wrong direction and your route is reset to the beginning. Record your progress and learn from your mistakes and you will make it through. If you need more help here is the correct paths to take:
Spoiler: show
West, South, West,
West, North, East, North

Thankyou! Do I have to listen to the game to be able to finish it? I mean the sounds and all?
myst23
Bard

Postby whim » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:32 am

The hotfix which addresses the Shopkeeper Abandoned Path error is now up. You can simply redownload it and it will be Patch 1.2a.

If you previously bought a copy, and you're having issues redownloading, please message us and we can sort it out privately. Thanks!
whim
Peasant

Postby liza » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Thankyou! Do I have to listen to the game to be able to finish it? I mean the sounds and all?

You will need to go through the mirage forest a second time and will need it again.
liza
Wanderer

Postby txpeach » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 pm

Does anyone know where the Southern Isle is? I have been wandering around the ocean for hours and found lots of places (like Harmony's house & the bad guys stronghold) but no island. Please help!
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:30 am

txpeach wrote:Does anyone know where the Southern Isle is? I have been wandering around the ocean for hours and found lots of places (like Harmony's house & the bad guys stronghold) but no island. Please help!

Go all the way south until you get to the uncharted waters, then turn around and go north. The islands should just show up.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby txpeach » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Am I the only one still playing this game? Ever since Smuggler's Passage, I have become so frustrated. It's a large maze of land masses and waterways. For someone who has no sense of direction, I wandered and fought my way through all my potions & torches. Finally getting to the boss (which was extremely difficult) then to be hit with an obstacle course. Yes, you do have the option to bypass it but it really doesn't work. If you elect to bypass it, you get a game over then have to fight the boss again and run the obstacle course AGAIN. After the 2nd time, I went back and saved after the boss fight but still had to run the obstacle course. REALLY? When I finally made it out and got on the ship I HAD TO FIGHT THE SQUID BOSS ALL OVER AGAIN?!?!?! With no potions left to help me out.

Now, I've progressed to looking for Wild Sour Pineapple & Wild Sugar Cane (already have the coconut & 1 each of the others) I have been cruising the islands for hours, fighting all the monsters that crop up and give very little gold, using up all my potions again.

How do I find the single Wild Sour Pineapple & Wild Sugar Cane that I need?

Developers, you need to include other options besides boss fighting, Reserved Selatria & potions to heal the party up. Consider putting in inns like most other games do.
txpeach
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers