Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Vairon's Wrath

Vairon's Wrath

Postby Indinera » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:03 am

VAIRON'S WRATH

$15.99

Image Image

This is the first game by Myoubouh Corp.
This is not a game by Aldorlea and I didn't participate in its making. Please make sure to check the demo to see if you like it.

SUMMARY:

Vairon's Wrath is an Action-Adventure RPG worth about 10 hours of addictive gameplay.
Set out on a quest for revenge as Vairon, a young fearless warrior. Visit unique villages and memorable characters that will help or hinder Vairon on his journey. Experience an old school style adventure with varied gameplay where you will fight monsters, solve puzzles, and much more!

FEATURES:

* 10 hours of gameplay.
* An OST with over 70 tracks, totaling more than two and half hours of music, 68 of which are composed by Romain Favre.
* Two tracks composed by Josh Mancell (composer of Crash Bandicoot, Jak And Daxter, Crash Team Racing).
* A special theme song composed and performed by Marion Chauvel (also known as Mioune).
* Final Fantasy-style world map.
* Tailored story progression.
* More than 100 NPCs that you can interact with.
* A world built for retrogaming fans.
* Three levels of difficulty (Easy, Normal, Hard).

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Vairon's Wrath

Postby Marcio » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:34 pm

Hello, nice to meet you ! I am one of the developers of Vairon's Wrath. I just want to add some little info's.

Vairon's Wrath and gamepad.

The players who want to have a more close "console experience" with Vairon's Wrath can play the entire game with a Playstation 4 controller.

In order to play Vairon's Wrath with a Playstation 4 gamepad you will need the little JoyToKey file below, which contains our own configuration for the game. Read carefully the instructions, apply them and it's done !

https://mega.nz/#!k5JziQjQ!6ike7uLval_Xdl6BjZRBrbSs8AEEhYGCi--n2SXX5vo

For long game sessions we recommand to use a gamepad who offers very good game sensations, it take five minutes to do, but after it's done you can play all the game easely with it. :)

If you have problems just tell us here !

If you don't find the game manual in the files games you can grab it right here too :

https://mega.nz/#!BpZGkA4T!0AdxuCyEEOfdzBU8h_CCb_7hnz3ax6uPWYBD_NklsLI

Have fun with the demo or the game, and if you have some problems with the game just tell us right here. ;)
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby earthshoes » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:23 pm

My primary complaint at present is your download server. Because I wasn't interested in setting up an account, I opted to download it by way of my browser.

This is incredibly slow and is only serving to annoy me, not encourage me to try their service.

PS. It finally downloaded to where ever they wanted it to download to (not my computer, apparently) and then opened up the download folder on my computer, catching me by surprise. I thought I'd bumped something and closed the window. I went back to the page and there was no option to save it to my computer. Soooo . . . Now I'm starting all over again.

Have I mentioned I'm unimpressed by this service?
earthshoes
Peasant

Postby Marcio » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi ! Nice to meet you earthshoes. :)

Oh really ? I'm sorry, we don't have our own servers :/

I tought it was okey for the demo, because in my house I download the game demo in 1min30 with my web browser too and not with their app. Don't know why is so slow for you. :/

Really hope that you were able to finish the download. ;)
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby earthshoes » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:24 pm

My DSL isn't great, but it's generally faster than this (we stream a lot of our TV).

Regardless, it's finally downloaded. You might want to keep an eye on this. It looks like it's a common complaint.
earthshoes
Peasant

Postby Marcio » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Oh okey. I'm happy that your download at least finished ! You say that is a common complaint against MEGA ? I will see if I can find another place to upload the demo, but I don't think there is a lot better out there. If someone has one idea they can tell me here. ^.^ Have fun with the game demo earthshoes ! =D
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby Marcio » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:37 am

Hello ! Just a little message to tell you that we changed the link with Indinera. ;) Now all should be fine for the demo download ;) Hope it will be helpfull for all of you. :)

Have fun ! +::YAY
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:06 pm

Marcio wrote:Hello ! Just a little message to tell you that we changed the link with Indinera. ;) Now all should be fine for the demo download ;) Hope it will be helpfull for all of you. :)

Have fun ! +::YAY

Oh, thank goodness. I only ever download games from the Aldorlea.org link. The others make me nervous...
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Marcio » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi Vald, nice to meet you ! =)

Glad to ear that you're happy with this change. ;)

I hope you'll have fun with the demo ! :)
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:15 pm

OK, I have been playing the demo for 45-50 minutes, and done all the quests available, but still can't talk to the boss in his hut. My character keeps saying that he has to help others before he can enter the hut. However, I have helped everyone who asked for help: the woman at the right who wanted pink flowers, the guy in the toilet who wanted some antidote, and the man in the hut at the left who wanted some wood. Nobody else wants help, so what do I have to do next?

As a side note: I rather like this game. I was very surprised to see it filling my widescreen laptop monitor. What I don't like is that I have to use the F key to fight. It's a little too far up, and my arm gets easily tired when I have to keep using the F key to fight several enemies in a row. Using the space bar would be much better.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Marcio » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:26 pm

I again, we're happy that you're liking the game so far. :)

I think you have to find the little guy you saw when you were going back to the village after getting some wood. ;) When you are in the village in the upper left part near Iwya house, you can go left. You'll see some foot steps on the ground, follow them and you'll find a new place. ;)

The F touch is normally better because you'll have a range of different weapons/items in the future who are next to the F key and if the attack were in the space bar it was impossible to put the 9 actions of the skillbar near to the space bar. ^.^
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Oh yes, of course. I remember now seeing that guy going towards the village. So I have to go to the cemetery... Thanks a lot for that info. Didn't think of looking there. +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Marcio » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:32 pm

No problem for the info, it's normal ! ;) If you need more help, don't hesitate to ask here, and if you just want to talk about it, don't hesitate too. :)
Marcio
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:25 pm

I have just finished the demo, and really liked it. I was not very happy with the race down the waterway. I don't like puzzles in an RPG, because if I can't manage to do them, I will get stuck forever. But after a few attempts, I made it.

Thanks for a great game. I will definitely buy it. +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Marcio » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:33 pm

All the team is very happy that you liked the demo of the game. :)

Ahah the race is a bit a "die and retry" challenge, but like you don't really have a game over and can begin directly after losing (unless you loose all your HP) it's not that difficult and I think it's good to give some challenge to the gamers. For the puzzles of course the best is to look a bit by yourself, but if you are very blocked you just can ask around here and we / or other gamers will surely be happy to help you. The final objective is that everyone can finish the game, and see all the story. ^.^
Marcio
Wanderer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers