Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Witch relic

Witch relic

Postby flavie » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:38 pm

From my game exp, I paid attention to bring back emeralds
Spoiler: show
without the fairy
to get the icon. ;)
Then the witch prepares a relic but it's none of my business so it looks like it's useless to talk to her again for it?..
I'd like to know as I wish Becky in my party.
Last edited by flavie on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: Witch relic

Postby MerryX » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:57 am

Hello,

I have just managed this section with a bit of help from the Official Guide. I honestly don't think I would have been able to do it without it!

"The witch will give you a quest, and you must complete it and go collect your reward (Witch Icon) from the witch BEFORE getting Becky.
To get Becky, talk to the waterfall, then talk to the witch, do the quest, talk to the witch, then go back and talk to the waterfall again."

I had a lot of trouble getting the witch to even speak to me!

Happy playing,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Re: Witch relic

Postby flavie » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:03 pm

The extract, 1st sentence ok then if you speak to the witch with Becky you know what happens. I had some doubt that to explore again and come back, the witch would give me a relic, so I left with
Becky and burned the witch. So I could check her things. No relic

I could speak to the witch as I've found her later.. I could've miss her if I didn't explore again after defeating the exit monster.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Return to Little Hearts - Help and Questions