Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

big glitch?

big glitch?

Postby kimo » Tue May 26, 2020 7:33 pm

I am in Eastwark and found a huge problem. I went up the stairs accidentally and talked to a person near the top of those stairs. I returned back down the stairs when I realized where my character was. After spending an hour (that I will never get back +::cry ) shopping and doing other stuff, I cannot ascend the stairs now. If I didn't have a saved game available, I would have never been able to finish the game from what I can see. Yes, I tried to ascend the stairs from every angle and was blocked.

Indi, I have the before/after game saves I can send if needed.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Re: big glitch?

Postby Indinera » Tue May 26, 2020 8:58 pm

kimo wrote:I am in Eastwark and found a huge problem. I went up the stairs accidentally and talked to a person near the top of those stairs. I returned back down the stairs when I realized where my character was. After spending an hour (that I will never get back +::cry ) shopping and doing other stuff, I cannot ascend the stairs now. If I didn't have a saved game available, I would have never been able to finish the game from what I can see. Yes, I tried to ascend the stairs from every angle and was blocked.

Indi, I have the before/after game saves I can send if needed.

Do send the saves please.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kimo » Tue May 26, 2020 11:47 pm

I cannot figure out how to send attachments using this board. And I have forgotten your personal email addy. What is the best way to send you the 2 save files?
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Wed May 27, 2020 7:48 am

kimo wrote:I cannot figure out how to send attachments using this board. And I have forgotten your personal email addy. What is the best way to send you the 2 save files?

To this one please
Aldorlea@googlemail.com
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Little Hearts - Help and Questions