Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Order of parties to play?

Order of parties to play?

Postby flavie » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:54 pm

I've done Brutus'party unable to unlock the gate for the tech room but it's ok.

Then I chose to play Random's party somewhat frustrating cos Wendala is not very good at lockpicking. I've killed the Laboratory's boss. I'm unable to open the door at the apartment's area, the area below the Lab and the Lab's chest needs a 14? digits code so I'm really stuck if I leave I've done 1/4 objectives. I've read for the Lab's chest
Spoiler: show
you need Hamilton's party so I should play this party?
Here I wonder if I've lost time playing with Random.. :(

What should I do? I keep one or two saves by party ;)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: Order of parties to play?

Postby D-Squall » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:04 am

You can also open the doors with the Laxius Party without needing a lockpicking ability.

Spoiler: show
You have to trigger a few events with Brutus's party in order to open the locked gate to the treasury with Random. So if you want the treasure, you have to play with Brutus's scenario first.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:40 pm

To open the doors with Random's party without a lockpicking ability I should wait Wendala to have a higher level?
For the treasure I keep on going Brutus's scenario with Hamilton etc..
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm

No, some locked doors that you could lockpick with Brutus's party can be opened with Laxius party with their respective keys.

About the treasure, you have to trigger some events with Brutus's party and then get it with the Laxius party.

There is no right order for you to play, but there is a right order if you want to find the treasure. Brutus's party is the only party linked to the Laxius party, Hamilton and the other party has nothing to do with it.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:59 am

With Random's party I miss several keys like the one at the apartments area, the one at the bottom right of the reception.
With Brutus's party, I've reached the secret Bank door but I don't have the key. Where is it please? I've killed the Holy Book and oh I found a small room at the Body Dump I passed by +::O_o +::lol
flavie
Explorer

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions