Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Treasure code

Re: Treasure code

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:19 am

I don't know Billy that well yet. I just met them and watched them defEAT the first soldier. +::biggrin

Indinera wrote:It was a nice little spank...

Aaaaaaha. And the words "Get back to work" along with it were probably meant in a nice way too? :razz:
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:22 am

I don't know Billy that well yet. I just met them and watched them defEAT the first soldier. +::biggrin

Glad the pun wasn't left unswallowed... +::biggrin

Aaaaaaha. And the words "Get back to work" along with it were probably meant in a nice way too?

Well well considering her status I'd reckon it wasn't all that mean at all. 8)
Remember in the meantime Sarah is probably sunbathing somewhere on a golden beach. 8)

I need to make it clearer what that "slap sound" meant then aha.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:25 am

Indinera wrote:Glad the pun wasn't left unswallowed...

It made me laugh.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:26 am

Cassiopeia wrote:
Indinera wrote:Glad the pun wasn't left unswallowed...

It made me laugh.

Good! +::Thumbup +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:14 am

Ugh, Random seriously is a jerk. And that is something I realized Indy, most of the male characters you write really well are jerks or at lease a little pretentious.

Anyways, I wanna play but I will wait until our economy gets better or until it gets on steam as a sale because right now this costs 86 ₺... I wish I was a working individual.

BTW Indy will you ever put Witch Hunt on Steam? Coz I still haven’t bought that too :p
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:19 am

Ugh, Random seriously is a jerk. And that is something I realized Indy, most of the male characters you write really well are jerks or at lease a little pretentious.

Depends on the saga, Abu or Hirado were hardly "jerks" and rather kind and caring to everyone. :)
Same for Leo from Little Hearts.
Or Kenneth and Dabbabbu (and even Jardel) from Moonchild.

Anyways, I wanna play but I will wait until our economy gets better or until it gets on steam as a sale because right now this costs 86 ₺... I wish I was a working individual.
BTW Indy will you ever put Witch Hunt on Steam? Coz I still haven’t bought that too :p

I've lost interest in Steam to be honest so don't count on it.
Witch Hunt is one of my best IMO. ;)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:25 am

Indinera wrote:

Depends on the saga, Abu or Hirado were hardly "jerks" and rather kind and caring to everyone. :)
Same for Leo from Little Hearts.

I've lost interest in Steam to be honest so don't count on it.

That is why I said most males. Millennium has the least amount of obnoxious characters, but they were also written well. But you excel at writing vain characters, truly. We should open a character study topic and discuss characters with other people. :p Discuss your games, your writing, etc. :3

And it’s fine, I’ll try to save up money, and until then, I’ll just replay LF3 :p 8) +::heart
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:27 am

That is why I said most males. Millennium has the least amount of obnoxious characters, but they were also written well.

Thanks. :)
Tbh it depends on the type of story I want to write. LF has always had a comedy (and OTT) side to it.
Just picking another party changes the style of the interaction even in FoH.

But you excel at writing vain characters, truly. We should open a character study topic and discuss characters with other people. :p Discuss your games, your writing, etc. :3

Sure, go ahead. +::biggrin
That'd be fun. +::music

And it’s fine, I’ll try to save up money, and until then, I’ll just replay LF3 :p

Thanks for your support. It does matter. +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:33 am

Indinera wrote:
That is why I said most males. Millennium has the least amount of obnoxious characters, but they were also written well.

Thanks. :)
Tbh it depends on the type of story I want to write. LF has always had a comedy (and OTT) side to it.
Just picking another party changes the style of the interaction even in FoH.

But you excel at writing vain characters, truly. We should open a character study topic and discuss characters with other people. :p Discuss your games, your writing, etc. :3

Sure, go ahead. +::biggrin
That'd be fun. +::music

And it’s fine, I’ll try to save up money, and until then, I’ll just replay LF3 :p

Thanks for your support. It does matter. +::Thumbup

Hard to split quotes on phone so :p

Of coursw it does, mainly thanks to Wendie and Guanidia. They are always the main comedic reliefs of the gamea, and they do their job really well, never fail to make me laugh. Especially Wendala. She is by far the best written character of the Laxius series.

And I would open it but phone makes stuff difficult to open topics. :p

So which game of yours should I buy first? Witch Hunt, Little Hearts or this? I am most curious about Witch Hunt tbh.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:36 am

Of coursw it does, mainly thanks to Wendie and Guanidia. They are always the main comedic reliefs of the gamea, and they do their job really well, never fail to make me laugh. Especially Wendala. She is by far the best written character of the Laxius series.

I love her lol +::heart and I think I know her very well. +::biggrin
But glad to hear you do so too. 8)

Coryool is also strong on the comedy side, especially in the original trilogy.
Then Nash, sometimes Herasia a bit.

When you'll be home then lol
Although such topic would be difficult to tackle, I did write so many of them characters.

So which game of yours should I buy first? Witch Hunt, Little Hearts or this? I am most curious about Witch Hunt tbh.

Witch Hunt IMO. +::Thumbup

Have you read The Wheel of Time? If you haven't, you totally should. :)

Nope, not a big reader aha.
I'm a die-hard fan of music instead. +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:40 am

Indinera wrote:

I love her lol +::heart and I think I know her very well. +::biggrin
But glad to hear you do so too. 8)

Coryool is also strong on the comedy side, especially in the original trilogy.
Then Nash, sometimes Herasia a bit.

When you'll be home then lol
Although such topic would be difficult to tackle, I did write so many of them.

Witch Hunt IMO. +::Thumbup

Have you read The Wheel of Time? If you haven't, you totally should. :)

Nope, not a big reader aha.
I'm a die-hard fan of music instead. +::music

Wendie is one of a kind indeed. Would love to play Crimson Sword or a game version of Sanguine Lady someday. She deserves her own game, truly.

Nash is also amazing. I love him, especially with Sarah. I love how Sarah plays the victim to both Wendala and Nash’s teasing. Poor girl...
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Wendie is one of a kind indeed. Would love to play Crimson Sword or a game version of Sanguine Lady someday. She deserves her own game, truly.

Crimson Sword wasn't "her" game though, she was part of the cast, as her younger self.
But it was a very good game IMO.

Nash is also amazing. I love him, especially with Sarah. I love how Sarah plays the victim to both Wendala and Nash’s teasing. Poor girl...

Her situation isn't so bad, she's Random's protegee after all. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:27 am

Back on topic

For Cassiopeia
Spoiler: show
I have just finished the Brutus party, and as far as I can see, that is the one you have to play so that they can set things up for Random. My guess is that data is saved between parties when you start that party, so probably you have to play Brutus and then play Random. I doubt you'll be able to play Brutus and then open an existing Random save file as the relevant data won't be there.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby poshpaws » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:18 am

Spoiler: show
Did you manage to complete the game with the Brutus party though? I'm a bit confused by this.
poshpaws
Bard

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:42 am

@ Littlebro - thank you! As usual you're providing the most useful information! +::kiss
Hope all is well, you've not been around for quite awhile!
Cassiopeia
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions