Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Down Under with Brutus & friends

Down Under with Brutus & friends

Postby jincyk » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:32 pm

How to survive here when they can't breathe? Hints?
jincyk
Explorer

Re: Down Under with Brutus & friends

Postby Tomas » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:41 am

They can't survive.
Hint:
Spoiler: show
But some of the members from the other parties (from a different scenario) might be able to... ;)
Tomas
Ranger

Postby D-Squall » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:05 am

But I can't at least leave that place? I defeated both encounters with the snakes and found a girl underwater but that leaves me with only 15 seconds and nowhere else to go. I can't leave? I don't have a file saved before the battle.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:27 pm

D-Squall wrote:But I can't at least leave that place? I defeated both encounters with the snakes and found a girl underwater but that leaves me with only 15 seconds and nowhere else to go. I can't leave? I don't have a file saved before the battle.

Have you tried just dying?
Otherwise you can always send me the savefile.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:22 pm

Nope, don't worry. Managed to escape. Finished with Brutus and Laxius party, but couldn't defeat Melchior with Brutus's party. I barely managed to reach him and when I did, I had almost no healing items and he kinda cheated, in one of my many tries when I finally was able to deplete most of his HP bar, he summoned a beast that healed him and none of my attacks were useful against this beast because his healing spell always healed more than I could deal damage within him.

As for Random's team was very easy, Wendala had her Healing and Omega Tsunami when needed, Sarah her Sun Boomer Attack and Random was a beast with his Hero and Fury skill.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:28 am

Reading the Eye of Truth is needed for something and seeing it's impossible to last long enough underwater with Brutus's party, I loaded a save and came "down below" to get the eye of truth and to make it out alive I
Spoiler: show
've went back on my steps to where I came in, it's possible
+::YAY
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions