Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Smokey Cigar

Smokey Cigar

Postby panna » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:20 pm

I need the Smokey Cigar but it won't come up for me to select it. I have been to the church, killed the book and went to the Kings Suite. Cannot fight the battle, too hard, need the Rufus' Smokey Cigar natural antidote. +::Annoyed
panna
Wanderer

Re: Smokey Cigar

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:22 am

I looked in the database and Smokey Cigar doesn't seem glitchy to me. +::Dunno
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby panna » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:51 pm

At what point would it come up. in the guide a N.B. only appeared after the fight in the church. Well, nothing has appeared since then. Is it still possible to defeat Melchior without this?
panna
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:22 pm

At what point would it come up.

Would what come up?

I'm not sure I understand where you are currently in the game.
Have you defeated the book in the upper church? If so, have you checked it with the eye of truth equipped?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby panna » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:25 pm

I have defeated the book and Brutus had the Eye of Truth equipped. When looking at the book it says Up up up up many times. So then I proceeded to the Kings Suite.
In the guide -" Killing the spirit in the Book reveals a ladder in the Guest Patio once you check the (dead) book.

NB: when prompted to pick Smokey Cigar or some other thing for Rufus, pick Smokey Cigar. It's a useful skill that removes all debuffs on the party.
You could just leave now to complete the game, with Emily back with you, but if you want to clear your optional objective of killing the Sacjdil boss, you need to climb that ladder in the Guest Patio. Go all the way up to reach King's Suite."
Sorry, that's what I meant about when does the choice of the Smokey Cigar appear.

Having started again, I found the Smokey Cigar in an earlier battle scene (Where I found Emily)- I think the comment in the guide re Smokey Cigar is in the wrong place! I may have come across it first time round not realizing the significance of the antidote and chose differently. Difficult to remember all the different choices throughout the game. Still enjoying it though!
panna
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Still enjoying it though!

Glad to hear! Smokey Cigar is an asset but the game can of course be finished without it! +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions