Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

big bug and a question

big bug and a question

Postby darkange » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:13 pm

First off I am wondering in how much time people finished with Brutus because I am 8 hours in with Brutus party and I am not even close to finish lol ...
Spoiler: show
Also I discovered Emily early by luck and I had an ideea to rescue her very early in order to level her up too and get some perks from her... It was worth it

BIg bug :
The skill " LOVE is # " when you selected it from
Spoiler: show
Emily's perk
and its supposed to give + 12 recovery rate for Brutus ... instead it resets recovery rate from 100% to 12% - was wondering why the hell Brutus is healing so slow now from any healing items or spells .... this is important because with only 12% recovery rate you will never heal him to full hp.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: big bug and a question

Postby darkange » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Also the second option " Love is #2 " is also bugged the same way ... instead of adding + 20% to item recovery it resets it back from 100% to 20% ... no matter what option you chose Brutus is screwed .... this damned love screw us all over lol
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: big bug and a question

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:03 am

First off I am wondering in how much time people finished with Brutus because I am 8 hours in with Brutus party and I am not even close to finish lol ...

I underestimate the richness of my games lol

Also I discovered Emily early by luck and I had an ideea to rescue her very early in order to level her up too and get some perks from her... It was worth it

Love playing like this!

Also the second option " Love is #2 " is also bugged the same way ... instead of adding + 20% to item recovery it resets it back from 100% to 20% ...

Easy fix but needs to be uploaded again... +::surrender

no matter what option you chose Brutus is screwed .... this damned love screw us all over lol

So it seems! +::surrender +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions