Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

the code from 4 letters ???

Re: the code from 4 letters ???

Postby darkange » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:39 pm

YEEEEESSSSSSS .... YEAAAAH ... I DID THE IMPOSSIBLE .... I broke the game by winning fair and square ... sorry Indy +::YAY 2 seconds left under water I reached out with azure gem with Brutus party ... oh yeaaaaah .... the key was to put all magic power into Emily - use her holy spell 2 times per turn with the + 1 action glove and the rest of the dmg from Brutus to help her along along the way to speed things up.

Oh yeah ... i am the champion +::wizard
You guys should have seen how fast I was clicking on spells with characters on every turn .... my heart was pounding +::O_o
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Oh God, I don't now if I want to try that. Cuz when I first did my heart was pounding like crazy too and it stressed me out real bad.
Which holy spell do you mean? Holy works against fish??? +:::|
What did you have the others do? What level were they all?
And how fast did you kill off the first two Drillfish right after grabbing the gem?

Anyways, congrats! That's quite an achievement!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:58 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Oh God, I don't now if I want to try that. Cuz when I first did my heart was pounding like crazy too and it stressed me out real bad.
Which holy spell do you mean? Holy works against fish??? +:::|
What did you have the others do? What level were they all?
And how fast did you kill off the first two Drillfish right after grabbing the gem?

Anyways, congrats! That's quite an achievement!

1. ) Emily has a spell that is underestimated .... every creature can become sensitive to holy dmg if you use her spell first : the one that increases holy rate to 151 % and silence rate to 151%(holy air) ... so far no monsters were immune to her spell ... so I used that first ... then you continously use holy ray on just one megalodon until you kill it .... but you have to move real fast with all characters ... every second of hesitation costs you here ... I established a strategy before moving in ... it's very advantageous that we can basically pause the game before every fight and the time doesn't go down if you bring up the "escape screen" .

2.) Next I used all items that give immunity for a full fight for faster fighting : I had items that gave full immunity to stun/paralysis/poison/anti-acid/anti-fire and a bunch of others ... I used them all before the fight with the first megalodons and the next fight with the last megalodon I used them again(doesn't matter if the fish doesn't poison you ... I just used them all to be safe cause I had them anyway)

What I did with the rest of the characters :
Brutus : I used giant muscles first then I used destroyer continously until I ran out of TP ... then simple atack ... I had him equipped with blast master and bone grazzer - I gave up on double slash item because destroyer was faster as an animation and I wanted to use only skills that have fast animation to save time. I used anything to save up time here.
From skills to very fast reaction. Any other item that give him crit or dmg is great here .

Rufus : only used him for healing from items (energy shower item that heals all) and simple atack(for faster acting)
jaclyn : only used her holy enchantment once at the beginning of the fight(it goes well with Holy air from Emily as I mentioned ... gives holly attack element to Brutus and since the megalodons are now sensible to extra holy dmg ... Brutus can deal some extra dmg as well) the rest of the turns I just clicked attack with her - again to save time.

Gunnar - I didn't chose the path where he atacked at will and you have no control of him - I kind of regretted that now. I chose to improve his single magic spells a lot so I used only macabre possesion with him because it had decent dmg and it sometimes confused the fish.
Emily : like I said before ... but first I equipped her with that action glove and maximum magic power to maximize the holy ray. (she was doing a minimum of 800 dmg per holy ray so around 1600 dmg per turn to a megalodon)

3.) I killed those 2 drillfish after grabbing the gem very fast because I had the best items in the game now ... still I was left with around 1 minute or something after I defeated them but I didn't used any bubbles ... so on my way back I clicked on all bubles and when I reached the sharks I had exactly 3:59 minutes left. That was enough for me to make it with exactly 2 seconds left out of the pool +::Dance

But remember that I tried a bunch of times with 3 - 4 saves in different spots ... it didn't happened from my first try. At first I reached the last megalodon with only 30 seconds .... eventually I managed to reach him with 1 minute ... then I reached him with 1 minute and 14 seconds ... that was enough to make it out in time.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:17 pm

Wow that was detailed. Thank you for that.

darkange wrote:Emily has a spell that is underestimated

Seems so. I didn't get her as early as you apparently did and when I finally had her I didn't use her much at first. Only had her defend because she was so vulnerable.
However, there once came something like Hide and Hide for her to choose which makes it very unlikely that she gets hit. Spells are still a problem, but I could use her more from that point on. But I didn't find her spells that useful still. Obviously I was wrong.
darkange wrote:I wanted to use only skills that have fast animation

Yes, I also wasn't happy with some of the animations taking so long, so that tactic sure makes sense.
darkange wrote:I didn't chose the path where he atacked at will and you have no control of him - I kind of regretted that now. I chose to improve his single magic spells a lot

So did I.
darkange wrote:so I used only macabre possesion with him

Is that a spell or skill? I don't think I have that. My Gunnar only has one skill that's ridiculously costly (45TP).
darkange wrote:still I was left with around 1 minute or something after I defeated them but I didn't used any bubbles

I think it doesn't matter when you get the bubbles. From what I saw they don't completely refill to 4 minutes but just add a certain amount of time. I did grab all the bubbles on my way in and ended up with well over 5 mins total.
Well I guess it's just important to kill the Drillfish as fast as possible to save enough time for the rest. But knowing you had about mins at least gives me an idea how fast I have to be with the Drillfish.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:31 pm

Glad you liked it .... but wait a minute : You have only that one skill that costs 45 TP on Gunnar ? I have 3 more spells that costs MP on him . What lvl is your Gunnar ?
Macabre possesion is one of the spells that has 80% chance of confuse and some great dmg based on his MAGIC attack ... for some reason ... had one more aoe spell that inflicted muddled and another single target spell that gives poison.

Oh forgot to mention the levels of characters when I fought the megalodons : 21/21/21/26/21 . First level is Brutus.
Gunnar had 26 because I chose a special talent for him that whenever he dies he respawns the next turn and he gains experience ... I left him all the time with 1HP after he respawned and he was respawning and dying continously and leveling up at the same time... that shit was so funny to me :razz:
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:04 am

YEEEEESSSSSSS .... YEAAAAH ... I DID THE IMPOSSIBLE ....

Damn lol I wonder if this will cause the bank part to break or something (maybe not? +::tired )
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:04 pm

Wanted to add, brilliant strategy, and glad it gave you positive adrenalyn. +::Thumbup +::clap +::clap
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Indinera wrote:
YEEEEESSSSSSS .... YEAAAAH ... I DID THE IMPOSSIBLE ....

Damn lol I wonder if this will cause the bank part to break or something (maybe not? +::tired )

Well obviously I already tried so I can tell you : when you go back to the bank with Brutus and insert the gem... funny thing happen : the dialogue between Random and his party starts +::biggrin ... then they all say they should look for the code around ... obviously I imagined that is not possible with Brutus party so I went to the exist.
Still it was fun and intense... thanks for this. The game alone is worth the price now for this moment alone and I have 3 more parties to play. Since I went in chronological order with the parties I hope I get that special ending that I saw you talk about on some post.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:49 pm

funny thing happen : the dialogue between Random and his party starts +::biggrin ... then they all say they should look for the code around ... obviously I imagined that is not possible with Brutus party so I went to the exist.

Make sense given it was supposed to be Random who gets (and more importantly brings back) the gem.
Well, not Random per se, but Wendie, Nash and Kratin. 8)

Still it was fun and intense... thanks for this.

You're welcome. Given the random factor (critical hits for instance) I was never 100% sure about this part but that you did it with only 2 seconds left still means I wasn't too far off.

The game alone is worth the price now for this moment alone and I have 3 more parties to play. Since I went in chronological order with the parties I hope I get that special ending that I saw you talk about on some post.

This ending is a killer. I wasn't sure someone would find it, so it was a pleasant discovery.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:01 pm

darkange wrote:You have only that one skill that costs 45 TP on Gunnar ?

DUH! I do have the three spells. I don't think it ever happened to me before that I did not see spells a character has, but I did totally skip these! Stupid! +::biggrin

darkange wrote:Oh forgot to mention the levels of characters when I fought the megalodons : 21/21/21/26/21 . First level is Brutus.
Gunnar had 26 because I chose a special talent for him that whenever he dies he respawns the next turn and he gains experience ... I left him all the time with 1HP after he respawned and he was respawning and dying continously and leveling up at the same time... that shit was so funny to me

Okay, mine are 20 and Rufus is 21. Only Emily is 18.
Using that talent for Rufus that way is cool!

Indinera wrote:Damn lol

The Trickster has been tricked! :razz:

darkange wrote:Well obviously I already tried so I can tell you : when you go back to the bank with Brutus and insert the gem... funny thing happen : the dialogue between Random and his party starts ... then they all say they should look for the code around ... obviously I imagined that is not possible with Brutus party so I went to the exist.

Well, since it's not supposed to happen and you don't get the treasure anyway I guess I won't even try it. Not just for the sake of it. Only for GOLD1 +::biggrin

Indinera wrote:This ending is a killer. I wasn't sure someone would find it, so it was a pleasant discovery.

Hmmmmmm what could that be?
She said she got it after playing the zombies.
At first I thought she might have kept Titus, but if it's only that it wouldn't be so hard to get.
Maybe she didn't
Spoiler: show
eat
any of the girls .....

Dang, want to play but I have too much work to do. +::Annoyed
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Let's see if darkange will find the killer ending but for now he's with Hamilton so we'll have to be patient.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Yeah, well I started too with them yesterday, and boy, what weaklings! They should gain XP for talking!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Yeah, well I started too with them yesterday, and boy, what weaklings! They should gain XP for talking!

Well Hamilton wanted a peaceful, diplomatic resolve.
What you think about his skills, he knows already. +::lol +::O_o +::surrender
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Indinera wrote:Well Hamilton wanted a peaceful, diplomatic resolve.

Then he doesn't know much about RPGs!

Indinera wrote:What you think about his skills, he knows already.

Well, I asked them if they were serious and told them they suck. Then I quite playing. +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:41 pm

The way I see Hamilton party is exactly the oposite of Brutus in terms of personality : nice guys + bad girls . I consider Amanda also to be bad because she secretly wants Hamilton and and the same time get rid off Priscilla from what I see. And Margot is a thief but has no lockpick like Rufus - that is rich and unbelievable.

Brutus party was bad guys and good girls ... although I am not sure the dark knight was even human like they mentioned it. I hope to encounter him wondering alone in the fortress with Hamilton party :)))
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions