the code from 4 letters ???

Postby darkange » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:45 pm

I don't get the hint :
Spoiler: show
make "the" word in with the 4 letters

I have tried a lot of them but nothing so far
I have tried : "thee/thhe/the / the/tthe/word/four etc

So i don't get what's the code here... this hint is useless to me...
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: the code from 4 letters ???

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:24 am

What 4 letter word would you use to describe this place?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:30 am

You use the letters that you can see in blue on the floor as you travel around that area.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:00 am

littlebro wrote:You use the letters that you can see in blue on the floor as you travel around that area.

+::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:38 pm

Aaaa ... now I see it ... never crossed my mind that "those" can be letters ... I thought they have something to do with releasing the serpants somehow.

Now I think I did everything with Brutus at this point .... only the treasure left to get and 30/31 of girls saved .... I somehow can't find one girl after I killed the optional boss.

Now I know where the treasure is and I see it requires a combination of 14 digits and a disk ... I am 200% sure the disk is that one from underwater that you can get with Brutus but then you die because you run out of breath ... but since I am a crazy fucker I will try and defeat those 3 megalomaniacs with 9K HP at the exist in under 4 minutes.... I will try every possible strategy untill I kill them lol
I know people said it's not possible with Brutus but I am going to try anyway :P
Wish me luck.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:57 pm

Wish me luck.

No.
That'd mean another bug to fix for me lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Indinera wrote:
Wish me luck.

No.

But why ? Even If I get the underwater orb .. I still can't access the treasure ? Assuming you guys tell me the code cause there is no way I guess a 14 digit code lol
I haven't tried it but I will soon enough.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Indinera wrote:No.

Maybe that's just the clearest hint we can get that this is indeed not doable.
I was pretty good I thought, I rushed in, got the Azura Gem, killed the two Drillfish and rushed back (or rather "snail-walked back") with still 2,5 minutes left. With luck I would have killed another two Drillfish. But I had forgotten that these are those nasty Megalodons.
In my first playthrough I found these the toughest of all enemies in the whole game. Unless you paralyze them you're lost.
But even if I got them paralyzed with the snail team, they'd take way too long to go down to really make it out in time.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:35 pm

Nash is very hard to kill and Wendie can use and reuse her Tsunamis so even with paralyzis they're still pretty doable IMO.
But with the 100% human team, it's another story. +::whistle
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:41 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:
Indinera wrote:No.

Maybe that's just the clearest hint we can get that this is indeed not doable.
I was pretty good I thought, I rushed in, got the Azura Gem, killed the two Drillfish and rushed back (or rather "snail-walked back") with still 2,5 minutes left. With luck I would have killed another two Drillfish. But I had forgotten that these are those nasty Megalodons.
In my first playthrough I found these the toughest of all enemies in the whole game. Unless you paralyze them you're lost.
But even if I got them paralyzed with the snail team, they'd take way too long to go down to really make it out in time.

yeah ... the problem is that you have all your states reduced drastically underwater .... at the end now I had minimum 800 physical dmg with Brutus without crits if I equip him for maximum dmg ... underwater I found out that he had only 400 dmg max lol . I tried a couple of times and I defeated the first 2 megalodons but had 30 seconds left .... I can't kill the third one in time... I will keep trying :)) . I can't find a way for the other players to do some real dmg to these creatures like Brutus does .... not to mention I play on hard ... maybe on normal mode it's possible when the megalodons have less HP I assume.

By the way : tell me if you find all 31 girls with Brutus party Cassi ... I am still missing that last one and I even found 3 of them that were kind of hidden ... I couldn't find a way into a small chamber with a ladder and a torture device in the left bottom corner in the ballroom ... I see it there but I don't know if it's just a teaser or it is possible to reach it .... maybe the last girl is there ?

Also the black skeleton skull in the wall in the dark coridor is just for show or is something else ?
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:56 pm

I know already that I won't get all girls because I missed the one in the Fire Room. I thought I'd come back later when I'm stronger to kill those fire creatures but when I finally remembered to do that the girl was gone.
There's no girl in that torture room though. I got all 31 in my first playthrough with the Laxius team and although of course I don't remember where all of them were I don't recall any being in an area that's not accessible for Brutus.
What were the "kind of hidden" ones you got?
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:I know already that I won't get all girls because I missed the one in the Fire Room. I thought I'd come back later when I'm stronger to kill those fire creatures but when I finally remembered to do that the girl was gone.
There's no girl in that torture room though. I got all 31 in my first playthrough with the Laxius team and although of course I don't remember where all of them were I don't recall any being in an area that's not accessible for Brutus.
What were the "kind of hidden" ones you got?

ok .... let's see ... first of all I got that girl in the fire room .
The ones that were hidden :
One in the courtyard with rain bad weather - she wasn't visible behind a tree ... another one in the blood fountain behind a gate - she was barely visible ... one in a secret dungeon after you pull a lever the grates open and she is there (she looks different - I think she was one of the warriors from a clan like Brutus)
The rest of them were pretty visible .... I was the most surprised when I found Sarah lol

So either I lost one along the way somehow like you lost the one in the fire room ... or I am missing one that is also hidden somewhere
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Okay, well I can't think of any other hidden ones.
I might be missing another one too, not sure just yet. I need 3 more and I know in the Hidden Office there are two. Is there a third ... don't remember. I'll know shortly.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:48 pm

well if you need 3 more and you know you already cannot get to 31 ... then you only need those last 2 that are with the boss .... was wondering how is it possible that the last boss is the same guy I met earlier in a "different form" .. he is a shapeshifter or something ? lol
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:06 pm

No you didn't actually kill him the first time.
Well yeah, I'm missing one girl too now and I don't know why. The hidden ones I found all, and the first time around I had no problem finding them all.

Sooooo Indy ... am I assuming right that BRUTUS AND HIS TEAM ALSO CAN'T GET TO THE TREASURE RIGHT NOW??? +::grrr
Or not at all unless I find a way to get that damn Azura Gem .... ?????
Cassiopeia
Hero

Next

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions