Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

additional revives?

additional revives?

Postby gita » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:01 am

is there any way to get additional items for revival? or to level up? no new monsters - and i'm too weak to win the finals - rotor and such... level 18 and Emily 14. thank you
gita
Wanderer

Re: additional revives?

Postby darkange » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:17 pm

go back to places where sometimes enemies respawn ... like the morgue .... where you met Melchior.
Your level is slightly lower for final battles.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Your levels seem very low to me. Have you done everything and killed everything that ever crossed your way? Then your guys should be up to 20. Emily a bit lower.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby gita » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:27 pm

yes, I believe I did close to everything - 27 girls saved. any more places with respawning monsters? thank you
gita
Wanderer

Postby darkange » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:53 pm

sometimes bugs respawn in that places where harpies were cooking.... but I think it only happened once or twice.
You are missing at least 2 girls ... because you will only get 2 girls after you fight final boss ... I lost one too along the way cause I only had 30 out of 31 at the end with Brutus.

Before fighting him ... try to buff yourself with items if it's still too hard... or just use revive items often and pray to God +::biggrin
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:57 pm

The fight against Rotor is tougher than the final one, imo.
A tip for the final one, if you like:

Spoiler: show
Your enemy is paralyzable, if you're lucky.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby gita » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:23 pm

strange that I cannot find the 2 girls remaining - I walked around a few times - found one monster behind a locked gate in the auction room - in the lower left corner, and I saw a door on the wall behind the stage - but cannot get to both. is it possible with my starting party(brutus)?
gita
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:59 pm

A monster in the auction room? I only remember a guy that was locked in there after I talked to him. I didn't really read the dialog, but I think I locked him there myself because when checking the gate they were saying something like he's locked away safely there now. Not sure why they didn't kill him like the others.
As for the door, you can't get there I'd say.

I'm not sure about the girls. Darkange and I both missed one with Brutus's party although we were both very thorough. I have no clue why.
You're missing two, so the only one I can think of you might not have found is in that rainy garden. There's a girl hidden behind a tree. You don't see her at all. When you enter the garden at the front gate, just walk up straight and check behind a tree on the right side.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby gita » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:52 am

Oh yes - I meant the guy locked there(they are all monstrous). And I rescued the girl in the garden already - maybe I missed a secret passage or a door? - I walked around everywhere a few times.
gita
Wanderer

Postby gita » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:27 pm

perhaps something could be made to have an option to level up? continuously reappearing monsters somewhere? and an ability to revive -like a spell for someone? I really don't want to leave the game without completing final battles. thank you
gita
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:13 pm

No, other than those monsters in the body dump nothing respawns frequently. And for those to respawan you have to walk away from the place a bit. Not sure how many screens you have to get between you and them before returning to make them respawn.
And sorry, but no there are no spells to revive them and no additional items.

Did you get the girl in the pool of blood at the Fountain of Veritas?
Last edited by Cassiopeia on Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:46 pm

also the locked girl in the dungeon that you can open with a lever only ....
BY the way ... there is a spell to permanently revive but not with Brutus party ... it's another party.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions