Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Melchior and Hamilton

Melchior and Hamilton

Postby darkange » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:45 am

When you meet Melchior in the "morgue" with Hamilton .... can you fight him like Brutus had the chance ? It seems I can't trigger that dialogue that Brutus had to realize he shouldn't trust Melchior .... am I missing something or it just doesn't happen ?
When I inspect the statue Amanda only says maybe it's a secret meaning or something and then she leaves it like that. I came back here to this room multiple times but still nothing happens ... they don't realize the message behind the statue.

Also after you defeat the holy book .... that door near it with a treasure chest it's still locked ... since with Brutus I used lockpick ... is there another way to find a key or something with Hamilton ?
Nice little dialog they had there : " how are we alive ? Did we used a cheat code ? " =))))
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: Melchior and Hamilton

Postby littlebro » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:02 am

You don't fight Melichor with Hamilton, so the message on the statue remains an enigma.
However, you should search that statue room extremely thoroughly, if you haven't already done so, to find what you need to progress the story.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby darkange » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:14 am

if you are talking about
Spoiler: show
a new key in that room
... I am past that ... or else I couldn't have gotten the chance to fight the holy book
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:21 am

When you meet Melchior in the "morgue" with Hamilton .... can you fight him like Brutus had the chance ? It seems I can't trigger that dialogue that Brutus had to realize he shouldn't trust Melchior .... am I missing something or it just doesn't happen ?

Many things differ depending on who you're playing with. :)

When I inspect the statue Amanda only says maybe it's a secret meaning or something and then she leaves it like that. I came back here to this room multiple times but still nothing happens ... they don't realize the message behind the statue.

You have to find another way. Be attentive to your surroundings.

Also after you defeat the holy book .... that door near it with a treasure chest it's still locked ... since with Brutus I used lockpick ... is there another way to find a key or something with Hamilton ?

See above. :)

Nice little dialog they had there : " how are we alive ? Did we used a cheat code ? " =))))

Originally they weren't supposed to defeat the book but I did defeat it (like you did with the megalodons) so I had to keep going lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darkange » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:04 am

I am confused ... littlebro says I don't fight Melchior in body dump with Hamilton ... now you say I have to find another way ... so there is another way to fight him ?

I searched and clicked on every wall and everything in the statue room and body dump area .... I didn't find anything else besides that
Spoiler: show
blood key and the glowing orb that i already placed it in the water area

I went back to the church and clicked on everything the same ... didn't found anything new again to open that door besides the holy book
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:24 am

I am confused ... littlebro says I don't fight Melchior in body dump with Hamilton ... now you say I have to find another way ... so there is another way to fight him ?

Sorry, meant another way to progress (Brutus needed to kill him to progress).

I searched and clicked on every wall and everything in the statue room and body dump area .... I didn't find anything else besides that

You're good then. +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:24 am

littlebro wrote:You don't fight Melichor with Hamilton, so the message on the statue remains an enigma.
However, you should search that statue room extremely thoroughly, if you haven't already done so, to find what you need to progress the story.

Yup, that was actually what I meant. :) +::shhhh
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions