Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hamilton party over - new record

Re: Hamilton party over - new record

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:15 pm

darkange wrote:I wanted to announce that I officialy finished with Hamilton and because I defeated the final boss too

How did you even get to do that?
I'm a little stuck right now.
Firstly, I have no idea where I found that friggin' Church Key the first three times. I simply can't remember and now I don't find it.
Also, I can't access the Fountain of Veritas because the path is blocked, so I can't acquire the Eye of Truth, and without that I can't get to the final dungeons anyway. So what did you do differently?
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Tomas » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:04 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Firstly, I have no idea where I found that friggin' Church Key the first three times. I simply can't remember and now I don't find it.

I think the Church Key can be found in
Spoiler: show
the chest next to the Tax Collector
Tomas
Ranger

Postby darkange » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:08 pm

what Tomas said ... also the path to the fountain of truth remains blocked until you do all other things usually .... I had that path blocked too and I tried to do everything else and save everybody else ... then when I came back the path was not blocked anymore.

Also with Hamilton a lot of girls are just missing so in the end you will save fewer than any other parties.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:16 am

Thanks Tomas. Don't quite know what/where the Tax Collector was, lol. Gonna look all over the place again. Not sure how I missed a chest ....

@Darkange - well I guess it's still blocked then because I haven't gotten to the Church yet. Thanks!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:16 pm

the church key should be somewhere at the beggining ... don't remember exactly but try all rooms and kill everything ... dinning room/ballrom etc .... and check every crate ... somebody should drop it eventually.
The tax collector is that guy in the hall of blood who considers himself a "nice guy" but kills girls to release stress
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:26 pm

Yes, I remember I got it quite early the first three times.

darkange wrote:somebody should drop it eventually.

I killed everything, so there's no one left who could drop something. +::biggrin

darkange wrote:The tax collector is that guy in the hall of blood who considers himself a "nice guy" but kills girls to release stress

If only I read all the dialogs ... ;)

Edit: Well I got it now. I just overlooked this chest. Don't know why.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:20 pm

Dang, that Holy Book gave me some headache too! But now it's dead!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:34 pm

you got that special dialogue too about "the cheat code " ? +::biggrin
Also ... I assume you have Priscilla by now ? What do you think about her personality or her fighting skills ?
Depends on what items you have her equipped and also what skills you chose for her ...
Bonus interesting thing : the Hamilton party is so clueless that if you manage to defeat the optional boss they just wonder who was he and if he was the boss of the fortress lol .
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:01 pm

darkange wrote:you got that special dialogue too about "the cheat code " ?

When? I don't know. I must admit, I hardly read any dialogs this time. I didn't enjoy this playthrough as much as the others and I more or less just wanted to get it over with to get my final score.
I'm done now and yes, I defeated the final boss. Which was 100 times easier than the guys that came before.

Have you finished the zombies yet?
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Tomas » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:53 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Edit: Well I got it now. I just overlooked this chest. Don't know why.

Take it from the positive side. Now you will certainly remember where the key is... :razz:
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:41 pm

Yup, now that I'm done with all teams. +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:06 pm

ok ... it's time to say something now ... I finished with zombies and I had 14 out of 13 objectives completed ... that was funny ... but thanks to Cassi for that point with the treasure or else I would have lost that ...
Read the dialogs ... they are part of the story ... I couldn't imagine playing any rpg without reading dialogs ... that way I just go ahead and play an action game only ... same thing.

I also think that I got the true ending ... I don't know how I got it but I think I got it cause it was completely unexpected and when it happened I was like +::O_o +::O_o ....

Indy can confirm it if it has something to do with the ending cutscene and a "certain party" appearing out of the blue and "doing something" to the queen of darkness - I speak in riddles lol
Also ... no memories section for this game this time ? 8)
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:43 pm

darkange wrote:Read the dialogs ... they are part of the story ... I couldn't imagine playing any rpg without reading dialogs ... that way I just go ahead and play an action game only ... same thing.

Well for me a game is something where I want to actively do something. When there's a lot to read, especially when it's not really got to do with the storyline, I tend to lose interest. Sometimes there's just way too much dialog for me.
I'm usually more patient on my first playthrough, then I read pretty much everything. But then no more.

So did you give up on your cute little doll too? ;)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:57 pm

I made 2 separate saves .... one where I spared the doll - although it's not really cute :))) ... but Frances is kind of hot for a zombie girl - I am into her lol ... and she is submissive ... that is good.

The second save where I chose the goddess ... I am wondering how was your ending with her ? When you exist the fortress did "something" happened to her or everything was all right ? I want to check if I really got the right ending or not ... Also how many objectives have you completed out of 13 ?
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:15 pm

I really don't know what you guys have with submissive girls. That's absolutely beyond me.

Nothing happened to her, they left and set off to conquer the world.
And I also had 14/13.
Cassiopeia
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions