Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hamilton party over - new record

Hamilton party over - new record

Postby darkange » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:54 pm

I wanted to announce that I officialy finished with Hamilton and because I defeated the final boss too I had 3 out of 2 objectives complete at the end lol .... I now have 6 out of 13 career objective ... instead of probably 5 ?
Still ... clearly there is a secret objective to reach 13 otherwise it would have been only 12 .

I wanted to follow tradition so I attempted to defeat the megalodons with Hamilton party too +::biggrin ... to my surprise since they are supposed to be the weaker party ... I defeated them and got out with 5 seconds left this time - maybe because I got better or maybe because Priscilla does insane dmg if you use her skills right.... even Hamilton surprised me some times with some crazy crits. Great party in the end.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: Hamilton party over - new record

Postby littlebro » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:30 am

I am truly impressed. That's some strategy you must have been using. Congratulations.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:49 am

2 seconds, 5 seconds, don't tempt me to give 10 seconds less time for that part. +::biggrin
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:17 pm

Indinera wrote:2 seconds, 5 seconds, don't tempt me to give 10 seconds less time for that part.

Well, then he just won't ever download an updated version! ;)

Congrats, Darkange, what an achievment!
I don't make much progress with this playthrough. It's a bit too hard for my liking and fighting annoys me more than it's enjoyable. Like those ghost-like creatures in the area of the body dump. It takes FOREVER to kill one. I don't really have enough patience for this.
So rushing through to find Priscilla doesn't really work for me. I still haven't found her.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:30 pm

littlebro wrote:I am truly impressed. That's some strategy you must have been using. Congratulations.

Thanks littlebro ... I apreciate it. It is indeed ... I take my time to find the best fighting strategy but I enjoy doing this ... just how other people enjoy riddles and I hate them (don't have the patience for them) - everybody has their own strength and weakness I guess.

Cassi ... if you want help I can tell you exactly where Priscilla is to make it easy for you ... just tell me if you want that. ..hint : she isn't in the body dump area...

Indinera wrote:2 seconds, 5 seconds, don't tempt me to give 10 seconds less time for that part. +::biggrin

Like Cassi said ... I will avoid downloading the newest version :razz: ... but too late now ... I am off with Random ... I think I encountered a bug with Nash but not sure ... but an early save will solve it ... after I leveled up his spell level ... it stopped at 20/20 ... I think it's just a one time thing so I will try an early save where I have 16/20 with him.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:48 pm

Yes, please do tell me where she is.
Btw - riddles are cool and I'd very much prefer a challenging riddle over trying out fighting strategies! ;)
But since you're different you might get bored with Random. With his party it's all quite easy.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:24 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Yes, please do tell me where she is.
Btw - riddles are cool and I'd very much prefer a challenging riddle over trying out fighting strategies! ;)
But since you're different you might get bored with Random. With his party it's all quite easy.

yeah ... kind realized it it's waaay easier with Random party even on hard ... although I made it interesting by fighting Deus with the first levels of the party because I already knew where Sarah is and went directly to get her. He killed me a couple of times but I owned his ass eventually ...

So this is for you Cassi :
Spoiler: show
You know where you found Emily ... Priscilla is in the room above her ... in that secret dungeon where you find that barbarian girl with Brutus. Tell me if you found her interesting after you get all her skills
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:00 pm

darkange wrote: He killed me a couple of times but I owned his ass eventually ...

Of course you did. You killed the big fishies, after all!

Thanks for the hint.
Hm, still a bit to go before I get to her. Sigh.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:26 pm

ok ... I just checked with the early save but it's the same thing ... Nash is bugged ... his "spell level" doesn't go beyond level 1 after you 20/20 ... it goes 21 out of 20 ... 22 out of 20 etc .
Have you guys ever had that or it's just on my playthrough ? The other characters seem to be fine.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:30 pm

I'm not sure what you mean. 20/20 what? Where do you see that?
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:10 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:I'm not sure what you mean. 20/20 what? Where do you see that?

You know when you click the Progress menu .... you see the progress for every character .... There are 3 things : Battles won level 1/4 ... Enemies killed 1/4 and Skills used 1/3 ... on Skill level it doesnt upgrade to 2/3 on Nash like it does with other characters. I stopped playing for now until this gets clarified.
I always try to maximize all of them because I want all level perks that you get. Some of them are funny and interesting.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Oh that. I never looked at that. I always found it nice when something popped up, but I just didn't want to take the time to check on this all the time.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:07 pm

lol whaaat ? That is an esential part of my strategy ... carefully planing and maximizing everybody levels up ... I love this new feature so much that I will recommend Indy to use this in all his future games. If there were respawning enemies all the time in a place I would have farmed it until I made 4/4 ... 4/4 and 3/3 with every character . Sadly there isn't such a place and I usually don't like to farm/grind for level up but for this new feature I love it because I can see exactly how far away I am from a new passive boost.

Also seeing enemies HP in numbers and health bars ... I like that too ... changes things dramatically in my favor.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:46 pm

Yeah, well fighting for you is more important and more fun than it is for me.
I mean, I do not NOT like it, otherwise I wouldn't be playing that kind of games. But for me fights mustn't take too long (unless it's a boss fight). I want to get on with the game, that's what matters more. And opening the menu all the time to see how far I've gotten with this just delays me.
Whatever I get is a bonus. And so far I never depended on anything and couldn't move on without. If a game was like that, if you failed if you're not following "the" strategy, I wouldn't play it.

darkange wrote:Also seeing enemies HP in numbers and health bars ... I like that too ... changes things dramatically in my favor.

That I agree with 100%.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:39 pm

cool cool .... by the way the bug with Nash solved itself ... after I used a couple more spells it went to level 2 eventually ... so nothing to fix here .

I just realized one thing : with Brutus party the max number of girls is 30 because the last one you can only get with Random ...

So we were searching for that last one in vain because it is earlier accesible with Random party only +::biggrin
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions