Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

game finishes after leaving guest patio

game finishes after leaving guest patio

Postby pretzl » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:28 pm

I have done everything in the guide with Brutus party. I scratched the code on the treasure room wall . the guide says leave the way you came in. when I exit Gunnar leaves the party. brutus says he wants a hot bath and credits roll. how do I start the laxius party. I must have missed something.i rescued 29 girls killed boss .showing 3 /3 tasks completed. what have I missed . help please
pretzl
Bard

Re: game finishes after leaving guest patio

Postby D-Squall » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:12 pm

pretzl wrote:I have done everything in the guide with Brutus party. I scratched the code on the treasure room wall . the guide says leave the way you came in. when I exit Gunnar leaves the party. brutus says he wants a hot bath and credits roll. how do I start the laxius party. I must have missed something.i rescued 29 girls killed boss .showing 3 /3 tasks completed. what have I missed . help please

The code for the Laxius party is
Spoiler: show
LAXIUS2018
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby pretzl » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:30 pm

I know I am being really stupid but where do I put in the code. it tells me I need the orb to put in the code and I don't know where or how to put in the laxius code. the guide says you cant find the orb so that box wont accept anything.i tried the book in the church. it laughs and symbols appear but I have been unable to type anything in. AAAAAAAAAhh Help again please.
pretzl
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:05 am

pretzl wrote:I know I am being really stupid but where do I put in the code. it tells me I need the orb to put in the code and I don't know where or how to put in the laxius code. the guide says you cant find the orb so that box wont accept anything.i tried the book in the church. it laughs and symbols appear but I have been unable to type anything in. AAAAAAAAAhh Help again please.

D-Squall gave you the code to start the Laxius party.
With Brutus and the bank, there is nothing more you can do once you've scratched the wall with Rufus.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:27 am

pretzl wrote:I know I am being really stupid but where do I put in the code.

The game asks for the code when you try to start the Laxius Party scenario. And it has nothing to do with the Brutus party. You can insert the code even when starting the game for the very first time.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby pretzl » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:33 pm

thanks. I forgot that was what happened at the beginning. +::lol
pretzl
Bard

Postby SbN » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:31 pm

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't see any option to enter any code for the Laxius party. No matter how far I make it with Brutus party, it starts "from scratch", and
there is no treasure code written on the wall in the end.
I'm using the Steam version of the game - may this be the issue?

Update: Strangely, when I left
the treasure room and wandered out of the church, then, when I entered it again, the party finally recognizes the code Brutus party left there.
SbN
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:19 pm

Oooh the code mentioned in this thread is the code to unlock the Laxius Party which you can insert before starting the game. I guess you're talking about the code to unlocking somethig within the game right? It's not that.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Fortress of Hell - Help and Questions