Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Beginning Walkthrough

The Beginning Walkthrough

Postby Lady JJ » Wed May 05, 2021 11:43 pm

Walkthrough-From the Beginning (Fay and Deckersville)
Spoiler: show
Outside Fay
Marlyn joins your party.

Fay
Inn-Unfinished love letter, return later with Busho
Pub-Return later with Busho
Heim’s Residence-Return after you’ve completed 2 quests
Eloise’s Item Shop-Eloise throws you out
Logan’s House

Godram’s Residence-Return later with Busho
Godram’s Basement
Basic screwdriver, Leather gloves, Exotic banana, Secret room #04 (Matriarch honey x2, Might potion, 48 G)

Church
Enter backyard through right stained glass window (Mana cherry, 200 G inside tree,
Upstairs right-Revive potion

Castle of Fay Outskirts
Training grounds
Tonic herb, Quest #04 (Arm wrestling, requires Might potion found in Godram’s basement, Reward = +1ATK, Serpente ring)

Rainbow Hills (on way to Busho’s home)
Secret room #01 (Austral orange, Mana potion, Exotic banana)
Leather gloves (Wooden chest), 4 G (log next to wooden chest), Healing herb (log hill lower right)
Secret room #02 (Freckle head, Wisdom sprout, Power ring)
Oak bucket
Magic herb

Before returning to Fay, head back to Rainbow Hills and level up a bit. Clear out the Orc cave. You will find an Iron potion in one of the holes in the floor. Hold onto it. You’ll need it for a quest much later in the game.

Gerald’s hut (Scarlet pimento, Tonic herb x3, 7 G)
Land boots (wooden chest on top of hill)
Secret room #03 (Dragon meat)
Healing herb

Also, on the Gerald Hut screen, between the 2 bridges, you’ll make your first encounter with Bodken (Legendary hero, Millenium series)
Bodken sighting #1

Orc cave (Tonic herb, Iron potion, Orcish toolkit, 34 G)

Returning to Fay
Return to Pub with Busho in your party-Nelson’s Quest #02, head outside, kill a few orcs and return, reward: 25 G, Mind potion (speak to Nelson to get it)
Inn-read love letter with both Busho and Caius in party
Heim-Quest #03 (requires Mind potion for Marlyn, reward Fortune potion)
Godram’s resident-Quest #01, head back to Rainbow Hills and Busho’s home to get the sprouts, then return

Deckersville
Pub-Nicholas’ Quest #05, Fela (Legendary hero, Undefeated Heroes), read sign by stairs to initiate Quest #08, head upstairs, sign petition (Note what number you are on the list, mine was #355 on list)]
Item shop (read notice back wall re: glasses for sale)
Outside: Marcus (Legendary hero, Undefeated Heroes), shark oil, Infusion herb
Secret room #05 (Aura conch, Clown fish x2, Shark oil x2, Magic salt x3, Scarlet pimento x2)

Kiminka (Old district, fish market)
Shark oil, Healing potion, Shark oil (abandoned hut), Aquamarine herb,
Tabatha (bottom right corner, red har/pink outfit, buy museum glasses, return to Nicholas, not right prescription)
The lottery ticket-Take note of what number was given to you when you signed the petition. Save before buying ticket. Keep reloading until your ticket number matches the petition number.

Port shop (Mechanics screwdriver, give surfer 100 G, get slime Quest #06, do NOT buy boat ticket yet,
Complete slime quest, buy boat ticket now, report slime quest completion, get ironing Quest #07 (reward: 2 splash potions, Shark sword), board boat

The Boat
Talk to all NPC’s BEFORE speaking with captain guarding the stairs. Get Jebbir Quest #9 from Helen by speaking to her x2, Find Jebbir after defeating ‘creature from hell’ dining room
Secret room #06 (Shark oil x4, Clown fish x3, Tiko tiko), again walk up the stairs without talking to the captain
Secret room #07 (Oriental lamp, Dragon meat, Angel wing, Mana potion, Magic ring, Magic herb)
Ailment potion, Power ring, Anglerdeep, Ailment potion, Ocean orb, Tonic herb, Tonic herb, Saint potion, Sapphire screwdriver (treasure chest), Dawn blackberry

Talk to captain, cutscene follows.
Last edited by Lady JJ on Sun May 09, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: The Beginning Walkthrough

Postby Indinera » Thu May 06, 2021 6:53 am

Thanks, so many topics waiting to be stickied, but I'm getting afraid the list of them might be growing a bit too much +::O_o What do you think?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun May 09, 2021 8:01 am

My humble opinion is, if she takes the time and effort to make a full walkthrough, I would pin it. The list of pinned topics isn't that long yet, and its way easier to look through a short list of threads on the first page than browsing the whole topic. Cuz the search function really sucks, as you know.

I would think the whole walkthrough can go in one post.
Lady JJ, you could kind of make chapters and put them in spoilers, so the whole post doesn't look overwhelmingly long and the players can just open the part that they need.
Also, the walkthroughs for the shrines could go in here too, then those two threads could be unpinned.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Lady JJ » Sun May 09, 2021 3:27 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:My humble opinion is, if she takes the time and effort to make a full walkthrough, I would pin it. The list of pinned topics isn't that long yet, and its way easier to look through a short list of threads on the first page than browsing the whole topic. Cuz the search function really sucks, as you know.

I would think the whole walkthrough can go in one post.
Lady JJ, you could kind of make chapters and put them in spoilers, so the whole post doesn't look overwhelmingly long and the players can just open the part that they need.
Also, the walkthroughs for the shrines could go in here too, then those two threads could be unpinned.

I'll edit the post to make some spoilers. Thanks for the idea. :)
I would like to keep the Ice Shrine party and the Evil Shrine party as separate posts, though, if only because of the many helpful comments that follow.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Mon May 10, 2021 10:44 am

Now stickied +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Tue May 11, 2021 5:37 pm

That is looking good. I'm looking forward for the full walkthrough. +::clap
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:32 pm

Wow, nice beginning walk-thru! Thanks for all your work Lady JJ!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:51 pm

ZuluKat wrote:Wow, nice beginning walk-thru! Thanks for all your work Lady JJ!

It was a pleasure to give back to this community of which you are a huge part, ZuluKat :)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions