Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

forever heroes 2

forever heroes 2

Postby Wendyb4 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:01 pm

i have a windows 11 Laptop and none of these games open in full screen , even though i open properties and change it to open in full screen it doesnt. Any reccommendations???
Wendyb4
Peasant

Re: forever heroes 2

Postby kimo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:27 pm

Wendyb4 wrote:i have a windows 11 Laptop and none of these games open in full screen , even though i open properties and change it to open in full screen it doesnt. Any reccommendations???

I have Win10, not 11, so I don't know of possible system settings getting in the way. But have you tried simultaneously pressing the <ALT><ENTER> keys after the game has loaded?
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Wendyb4 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:24 pm

I did as you suggested and it opened the game a bit bigger but not full screen
Wendyb4
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:53 am

I don't have windows 11 yet (might buy a new pc soon though) but Forever Heroes should launch automatically in full screen (that's what it does on my PC with windows 10). If it doesn't, pressing on F4 should make it go into windowed mode, and from there you should see the usual windows icons on the top/right.
One of them is the square which enlarges the window to full screen (supposedly).
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions