Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Secret Room 11

Secret Room 11

Postby Irenecho » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:56 pm

Hi, I have been using the guide trying to get secret room 11 from the red monkey, but it keeps touching me and doesn't lead me to the secret room. Did I miss the sequence? Does that mean I can never visit secret room 11 now? Is it a bug? I followed the instructions exactly and it's so frustrating that it's not working! I have
Spoiler: show
Genevieve and have started side quest 15 as well...

Thank you.
Irenecho
Peasant

Re: Secret Room 11

Postby kimo » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:35 pm

Here are what my notes say:

MUST have quest #15 (broken orb) this is SR where 15 nuts for the quest can be found.

1. Get to the floor where you see a red monkey walking around. Even if you have trouble seeing the color red, the monkey looks very different than the others.
2. Get within visual distance of the red monkey and then remove the anti-monkey bandana you should be wearing.
3. Touch the monkey and he will steal some money and run away. Don't worry, it's not a lot.
4. Put your anti-monkey gear back on and leave the dungeon. Just exiting the screen is not adequate.
5. Re-enter the ruins and find the red monkey again. He is always in the same general area on that floor. Remove the anti-monkey gear and again touch the red monkey.
6. If Caius says something like "He didn't steal from us that time" then you know you have suceeded. I only had to have gold stolen once, but someone else reported they had to repeat the exit/enter process more than once.
Then, follow the monkey that disappears through the north wall of this room to find the secret room. This was harder for me than expected, so you might be hitting the wall a few times if you didn't pay attention to exactly where the monkey went.

Good luck. And as I have said many times, don't expect to finish all thw quests during your first playthrough.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions