Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Game Stuck on Nemeses boss

Game Stuck on Nemeses boss

Postby MMM » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:26 am

I am in the Ice Shrine, fighting the Nemesis..I defeated 2 of them and I am at the third one where Busho and Nyx alone fight...everytime I defeat him..he comes back..I defeated him 7 times straight and he returns..am i doing something wrong? I wasted 2 hours fighting him alone.
MMM
Wanderer

Re: Game Stuck on Nemeses boss

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:12 am

iirc you're supposed to die there, at some point +::surrender
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kimo » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:50 pm

MMM wrote:I am in the Ice Shrine, fighting the Nemesis..I defeated 2 of them and I am at the third one where Busho and Nyx alone fight...everytime I defeat him..he comes back..I defeated him 7 times straight and he returns..am i doing something wrong? I wasted 2 hours fighting him alone.

Ahhhhh. The frustration of being a good player. My notes say you need to lose the second battle because Nemesis is basically undefeatable. I wish this kind of boss would just one-shot the party so I didn't waste so many resources against an enemy without a chance of defeat.

BTW, I have the note because I went through the same thing, but I didn't last 2 hours. +::Thumbup
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby MMM » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:23 pm

Wow ok..so lose to him with Nyx and Busho? Or lose to the 2nd one with the entire party?
MMM
Wanderer

Postby kimo » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:10 pm

MMM wrote:Wow ok..so lose to him with Nyx and Busho? Or lose to the 2nd one with the entire party?

Whichever party of 2 are in the Ice Shrine are the ones who fight Nemesis. I had 2 different parties during each game I finished. Both Busho and Caius were the leaders of that second party. Nemesis is one serious boss that changes forms so your attack strategy needs to change as the different forms appear. Hopefully you have a save just prior to this boss.

So, you need to defeat Nemesis the first time with your current Ice Shrine party and then lose the second battle or you will be caught in a battle until the end of time (or when you turn off your computer).

A note for you. Read all the signs when you get to Hermit Island with the second half of your party. There is something to be found if you do so.

Hope this helps. This is one of Indy's trickiest games yet. +::shhhh
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby MMM » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:27 am

Thank you. Will do. Not once did it cross my mibd thar I had to lose the fight.
MMM
Wanderer

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions