Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S FOREVER HEROES IS OUT!!!!!!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S FOREVER HEROES IS OUT!!!!!!!!!

Postby kimo » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:07 pm

richmond wrote:Im stuck in the volcano. I have completed the tower thats along side it. been back into town to sleep.
I dont know what to do now. Gone back into volcano but nothing has changed. +::surrender

Can anyone help please.

First of all, this game is huge and complicated. Even the guide won't solve every issue you encounter, so keep good notes for any future playthrough.

Are you past a Pillar of Smoke that Genevieve needs to remove?
Have you defeated the final boss in the volcano?

The volcano is large, but surprisingly linear. Lots of exploration and lots of Ifrits (need fire protection/cures).

Also, it's usually better if you start a New Topic (not posting under this original Release Posting) if you cannot find a reference to any thing on which you need info.

Again, this game stumped many of us when we played it. So get used to missing things the first time around. I played at least twice (maybe 3x) and it was just as hard the second time.

I'll try to check back later.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby flavie » Sun May 28, 2023 2:45 am

Hello
I've been absent for a very long time due to a harsh period. I asked Indy which games he advises me whom this one. Bad there's not a review thread. Please can you tell me why would you recommend this game please? I think I've read about a spell which is more efficcient from a character loving someone +::whistle .
Give me will to play this game :)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun May 28, 2023 4:57 am

flavie wrote:Hello
I've been absent for a very long time due to a harsh period. I asked Indy which games he advises me whom this one. Bad there's not a review thread. Please can you tell me why would you recommend this game please? I think I've read about a spell which is more efficcient from a character loving someone +::whistle .
Give me will to play this game :)

This game is a throwback to the old style and Laxius Power.
The overall length is pretty good and the characters colorful.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions