Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

glasses frame

glasses frame

Postby jincyk » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:59 pm

I've got contact lenses and I've completed the Buccaneer quest. I've looked through the "glasses" thread here, and I still can't figure out where to get the frames. Any hints?
jincyk
Explorer

Re: glasses frame

Postby littlebro » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:28 am

The first time you go to Deckerville, before getting the boat
Read the notice on the back wall of the item shop, it tells you that someone is selling glasses
Go to the east side of the town, where all the fish are.
Go to the bottom right corner and speak to the girl there
Pay 99g for the glasses.

I think I'm correct in saying that if you don't buy the frames then, the girl is not there when you go back after Hermit Island, so you will have lost the opportunity.
littlebro
Ranger

Re: glasses frame

Postby kimo » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:32 pm

littlebro wrote:The first time you go to Deckerville, before getting the boat
Read the notice on the back wall of the item shop, it tells you that someone is selling glasses
Go to the east side of the town, where all the fish are.
Go to the bottom right corner and speak to the girl there
Pay 99g for the glasses.

I think I'm correct in saying that if you don't buy the frames then, the girl is not there when you go back after Hermit Island, so you will have lost the opportunity.

The girl was still there, but no one talks about the glasses after that first time in Deckerville when you should have bought them. Indi mentioned quite a while ago that in a future update he was removing the sign that mentioned the glasses for sale. I don't know if any recent update has changed details about this part of the quest.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions