Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Rayanne

Re: non-cosmic potions available?

Postby littlebro » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:32 pm

jincyk wrote:I cannot complete the Rayanne quest because I used the cosmic potion for a different quest (and it was necessary for that quest).

Question: Will it be possible for me to complete the Rayanne quest later? Is anybody keeping track of the potions?

Thanks...

YOu can do this quest either with a MAT boost, or 2 MMP boosts. You should have a couple of MMP boosts, so you don't need the cosmic potion.
littlebro
Ranger

Re: Rayanne

Postby jincyk » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:29 pm

Nope. Two MMP boosts don't do it. I've tried combinations of Brain and Soul (2 of each) and even thrown in Hero, and it's useless. This is downright depressing.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:27 pm

jincyk wrote:Nope. Two MMP boosts don't do it. I've tried combinations of Brain and Soul (2 of each) and even thrown in Hero, and it's useless. This is downright depressing.

Do you have the latest download? This was fixed after the initial release.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby jincyk » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:26 pm

I downloaded the second time on 10/7, which is the one I'm using.

Has there been another one since then?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:55 pm

jincyk wrote:I downloaded the second time on 10/7, which is the one I'm using.

Has there been another one since then?

It's hard to know which version you're playing since there are no version numbers (at least that I'm aware of) to tell you. However, the following conversation transpired in another post about this quest
Indinera wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:
Indinera wrote:
EDIT: after giving it some thoughts myself, I'll update the game with the double MMP "trick" also working on Rayanne's quest. 8)

I really like that idea! +::YAY

Uploaded! +::Thumbup

and Kimo responded with
kimo wrote:

IT'S FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +::clap +::Dance
I just downloaded the newest version and you can use the alternative solution for Rayanne. I spent last night defeating that King slime in St. Town (yeah, it felt like all night) and went to bed thinking about whether I would restart the game today. +::Zzzz

Thank you very much Indi. +::YAY I also agree with what you said about the camraderie that has developed with players of this game. It's interesting that you mentioned "Mind Potion" and referenced the word "mind" because it was what I unsucessfully used for Q3 during my first play. Of course, that was well before I understood the "boost system". After that, I figured out it was only good for something that would be affected by an MMP boost (whatever that might be in the future). So, for me the name Mind Potion didn't match my expectations of what a mind boost should accomplish. It's especially crucial when you find the chair blocking Genevieve's SR and she mentions something about being stupid.

The dates of these posts are Thursday, Oct. 8, so try redownloading and see if you are now successful.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby jincyk » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:21 pm

I'd love to download the latest fix so I can complete the game, but I'm getting "password expired."

What do I do?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:50 pm

jincyk wrote:I'd love to download the latest fix so I can complete the game, but I'm getting "password expired."

What do I do?

Send a pm to Indy, with your email address, asking for a new link.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:28 am

Question

How would I have any mag boost potion at this part of the game since most were used for other quests?

I hate that the boosts required for completing quests in this game are very limited that you can't even use for battles or that if you missed at least one you're screwed.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby kimo » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:24 am

D-Squall wrote:Question

How would I have any mag boost potion at this part of the game since most were used for other quests?

I hate that the boosts required for completing quests in this game are very limited that you can't even use for battles or that if you missed at least one you're screwed.

Here's what my notes say:
Spoiler: show
Legendary Hero, Rayanne, here. Also a necklace if examined 2x. Return w/ Penelope and Caius takes necklace to help w/ Q35. Heart-shaped necklace fits in SR puka in Saint Tower where Rayanne is found. Go back to Glen and comment made that something is "uncanny" about this.

Use 1@MAT boost to solve OR 2@MMP (mind potions).

The minimal potions available prevented me from using any except for solving quests. It was quite a juggle the second play and impossible the first playthrough.

I think @Lady JJ was keeping a list of where potions were found.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:51 pm

Thanks but i figured it out I just lost another quest because I dindt had any potions. Which I would totally understand if I wasted them in needless battles, but the only purpose of my potions were for quests and yet I couldn't.

Thanks anyway.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Tomas » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:44 pm

Lady JJ wrote:It's hard to know which version you're playing since there are no version numbers (at least that I'm aware of) to tell you.

Actually, you can tell the version from the name of the installation file.
The first version was named "ForeverHeroes-FULL.exe".
The latest I downloaded is "ForeverHeroes-FULL---------------.exe".
Tomas
Ranger

Previous

Return to Forever Heroes - Help and Questions