Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Warning: Game-breaking bugs

Warning: Game-breaking bugs

Postby Seraphus » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:43 pm

This is a short list of anything that will lock or freeze your game, I made this a new thread simply because it's important and concise:

- Do not equip the Holy Book of Abbaoth Slath, it locks your game if you use a spell.
- Same for the Little Book of Death (but with skills).
- After finishing the Monastery, DO NOT use any guild maps, this will ruin your game (which, depending on how long you waited, might include your autosave).
Seraphus
Mercenary

Re: Warning: Game-breaking bugs

Postby RAndrews » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:18 pm

I have just had the game crash with the error "TypeError. Cannot read property 'battlerkey' of undefined"
I had gone back to the gardens of constanctza (sp?) and had a random battle - I can't reproduce it though :(
RAndrews
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:00 pm

Seraphus wrote:This is a short list of anything that will lock or freeze your game, I made this a new thread simply because it's important and concise:

- Do not equip the Holy Book of Abbaoth Slath, it locks your game if you use a spell.
- Same for the Little Book of Death (but with skills).
- After finishing the Monastery, DO NOT use any guild maps, this will ruin your game (which, depending on how long you waited, might include your autosave).

Thanks for this list, will look it up soon.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:01 pm

RAndrews wrote:I have just had the game crash with the error "TypeError. Cannot read property 'battlerkey' of undefined"
I had gone back to the gardens of constanctza (sp?) and had a random battle - I can't reproduce it though :(

This, I think, is some kind of weird random bug. I'm not entirely sure but probably due to the coding of the engine.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:47 pm

Do not equip the Holy Book of Abbaoth Slath, it locks your game if you use a spell.

This one works fine for me. Got the latest update?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:24 pm

To my knowledge, this should be all fixed.
New build uploaded +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby LoveRPGs » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:12 pm

When going to fort thorn with Louthros party cannot use wyrm eggs on Sandy,don't know if the others worked on her or not.
Also is she suppose to lose skills?
LoveRPGs
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:15 am

LoveRPGs wrote:When going to fort thorn with Louthros party cannot use wyrm eggs on Sandy,don't know if the others worked on her or not.

Not all, but some.

Weird that you can't use eggs on her, unless she's dead or maybe has some other impairing stats inflicted on her.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:15 pm

LoveRPGs wrote:When going to fort thorn with Louthros party cannot use wyrm eggs on Sandy,don't know if the others worked on her or not.

I'm in the Shrine of Zanthra with Team Darkness and the Wyrm Egg levelled Sandy +1 there.
There is a tender scene with Wendie and Sandy sharing their feelings about being undeads. Sandy takes the lead here, becoming less depressed and even gives Wendie some motherly encouragement, saying there will come a time when Wendie will realize she is not useless and will no longer keep using her slave role as a crutch to find usefulness and purpose in her life. At the end of this scene, Sandy loses her two depressing skills and they are replaced with more optimistic skills. Is that what happened? I don't remember where Sandy and Wendie were in the game when this occurred.
Edit-One of those skills, Repression, is necessary for the acquisition of the more advanced skill, Vision, so it would be best to acquire Vision before this cutscene happens.
Edit2-You would think that being one of 4 people responsible for saving the entire world in LFIII would have been enough to make Wendie feel important and good about herself, but, not so much I guess..... Go figure the human mind.
Lady JJ
Ranger

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions