Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Offering solutions to basically any question - AMA

Re: Offering solutions to basically any question - AMA

Postby briony » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:42 pm

there was only a caretaker at the farm and Thungard just says he will stay at the inn
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby D-Squall » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:18 am

briony wrote:there was only a caretaker at the farm and Thungard just says he will stay at the inn

I don't remember any gardener for the farm, sorry.

About Thurngard, did you completed the Morgoth recipe quest? It is related to him.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:42 am

Agenor is the gardener. He has to be hired very early on, when you first buy the farm. He's in the garden with a young girl who keeps complaining that she has to do all the work while Agenor gets all the credit and all the pay. This should be done before you visit the Guild of the Absinthe. If you don't/didn't hire Agenor, then you've lost the opportunity to hire Thurngard. Not hiring Thurngard, I think, prevents you from completing the Leaf Bird quest. I'm not sure whether hiring Thurngard is required in order to complete the Piso King quest.

All events outside of the main quest/storyline are very dependent upon earlier events and can become quite convoluted, some more than others.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:55 pm

Lady JJ wrote:Agenor is the gardener. He has to be hired very early on, when you first buy the farm. He's in the garden with a young girl who keeps complaining that she has to do all the work while Agenor gets all the credit and all the pay. This should be done before you visit the Guild of the Absinthe. If you don't/didn't hire Agenor, then you've lost the opportunity to hire Thurngard. Not hiring Thurngard, I think, prevents you from completing the Leaf Bird quest. I'm not sure whether hiring Thurngard is required in order to complete the Piso King quest.

All events outside of the main quest/storyline are very dependent upon earlier events and can become quite convoluted, some more than others.

Oh I see, I thought that Agenor was the caretaker he was talking about.

And yes, some events are linked to others, so if you missed the chance to do something before, you might lose the chance to do ohter thing later (which is probably connected).

About Thurngard, I didin't knew it was linked to Agenor, but I think that you won't be able to complete the Assassin's quest for the Guild of Shadows, since he won't be there to refuse his raise.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:16 pm

D-Squall wrote:About Thurngard, I didin't knew it was linked to Agenor, but I think that you won't be able to complete the Assassin's quest for the Guild of Shadows, since he won't be there to refuse his raise.

I've played it so many times, but I seem to recall that the first playthrough, when I really just concentrated on the main storyline, I bought the farm, but didn't explore enough to actually hire the gardener and then other things that were supposed to happen just didn't. Not being able to hire Thurngard was one of them. Maybe it was related? Maybe not?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:50 am

thanks Lady JJ - missed going to farm to get gardener so I cannot get Thurngard-also can you tell me where I get chicken for farm and equipment from Baretta
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Previous

Return to ➡️ Laxius Soul - Help and Questions